Blacklist Removal Popo
Your name: [FL:RP] Popo

Your blacklist ID: 62998,62997

Steam ID:[b]STEAM_0:1:72540513[/b]

Reason:Killing Vice President - Teamkill

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Falcao

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: So, I was walking in the nexus as an SRU, and out of nowhere the vice president gets injured (Not sure what happened) I run up to him, check his pulse and other stuff. I look at tab to see if there are any paramedics, and there are none, i go on // and type someone become a paramedic, so some guy became one, ran up to vice president and tried to heal him, he couldnt do it, so somewhy he started stepping on him and then tried to heal, him. After a few attempts he just gave up and ran away. then the vice president said on .// got to go and messaged me on steam just kill me, so I did. And after a few minutes Falcao tped me and blacklisted me from weapons and being an sru. You can talk to the vice president at the time : [FT:RP][FL:RP] RobBlueFish
You admitted to teamkilling, that's all I need to deny this case. If he is asking to be killed then call staff because it is failRP.

Denied.

[FL:M] Falcao
Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub