ban request on 3 cops and 1 president
(09-09-2015, 06:02 AM)kimo kamal (vito salieri ) Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 07:36 PM)OvEr_Z Wrote: Also as far as I know Yoko haven't RDMed you.

You are also making up things which are false and you are lying in the court.

You got no evidence of Yoko RDMing You.

i didn't get RDMed somebody else got RDMed and btw Yoko is a friend with another FailRPer too they all just change jobs to fuck with the server

Well if he RDMed somebody else and you have NO EVIDENCE then you don't need to play that he RDMed you could tell the other player who got RDMed to send you the evidence of him getting RDMed or to tell him to make one.
Also Yoko haven't randomly tazed you. You were a Police Sergeant and you cannot taze a member of the government you could say he attempted to taze you.
(09-09-2015, 02:33 PM)OvEr_Z Wrote: Also Yoko haven't randomly tazed  you. You were a Police Sergeant and you cannot taze a member of the government you could say he attempted to taze you.

dude he attempted to taze me then later on after i got "demoted" he came after me then tazed me after that on another day or 2 i began seeing (seeing?) on the OOC chat alot of people saying random taze by him and whatnot
(09-10-2015, 05:55 AM)kimo kamal (vito salieri ) Wrote:
(09-09-2015, 02:33 PM)OvEr_Z Wrote: Also Yoko haven't randomly tazed  you. You were a Police Sergeant and you cannot taze a member of the government you could say he attempted to taze you.

dude he attempted to taze me then later on after i got "demoted" he came after me then tazed me after that on another day or 2 i began seeing (seeing?) on the OOC chat alot of people saying random taze by him and whatnot

Well you got no evidence of him randomly tazing and also what if it wasn't him?
(09-10-2015, 01:57 PM)OvEr_Z Wrote:

excuse me why are you defending him? ask ALOT of other players he got brought in by GreekAssasin ( some squeakering 13 yr old ) and they all like make tolls when nobody tells them to and use them as civies or like use their job abilities and abuse it
(09-10-2015, 04:54 PM)kimo kamal (vito salieri ) Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 01:57 PM)OvEr_Z Wrote:

excuse me why are you defending him? ask ALOT of other players he got brought in by GreekAssasin ( some squeakering 13 yr old ) and they all like make tolls when nobody tells them to and use them as civies or like use their job abilities and abuse it

I defend him because you made the BR on us. so I am defending myself and them also.
And also why not get some witnesses that saw him randomly tazing??
(09-10-2015, 09:45 PM)OvEr_Z Wrote: And also why not get some witnesses that saw him randomly tazing??

i dont have them on my steam friends but some told me that they abuse the props and whatnot ( GreekAssasin got warned and still did it again )
(09-12-2015, 01:30 PM)kimo kamal (vito salieri ) Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 09:45 PM)OvEr_Z Wrote: And also why not get some witnesses that saw him randomly tazing??

i dont have them on my steam friends but some told me that they abuse the props and whatnot ( GreekAssasin got warned and still did it again )

I couldn't understand what you just said.
(09-12-2015, 02:00 PM)OvEr_Z Wrote:
(09-12-2015, 01:30 PM)kimo kamal (vito salieri ) Wrote:

I couldn't understand what you just said.

you know what? just get outta here! i think somebody else already posted a BR on yoko! jakawhatever already