Report: Klor
Name of player: Klor

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49798846 

Time in GMT: 5:30AM GMT

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Summary: I walked into tides to find Klors lambo parked in the hotel. I tried multiple times to PM him and find out why it was there, and gathered no response. He either did it or did not, although once he came back he told me he was brushing his teeth and had moved it back out. Possibly had been the one to put it in there, either way. He had rebels on at the time that couldve moved it out at any possible moment. (He was the rebel leader)

Evidence: The car inside tides | The chatlog of the afk player | Klor bringing a BIAS reason to attack my forum profile instead of bringing his concern to this post |
I have 3 RPP.
If I have helped you in anyway, Give me rep here

I was brushin my teeth. Got told when I came back (someone else did it).
I came and promptly removed it.
At the end of the day,

1. Being rebel leader, your rebels could've moved it at anytime as it was unlocked (Possibly stolen, but wasnt reported stolen)

2. Possibly moved into the tides to prevent someone easily taking it.

3. If someone stole it I highly doubt they'd leave it in the tides. They'd charge you back for it or hide it, not take it back to where your rebels are located.

4. The car was fully in your rebels power hence it your responsibility. Any vehicles inside a public roleplay building is instant FailRP and a punishable offence.
I have 3 RPP.

(09-05-2015, 05:41 AM)SpencerSx Wrote: At the end of the day,

1. Being rebel leader, your rebels could've moved it at anytime as it was unlocked (Possibly stolen, but wasnt reported stolen)

2. Possibly moved into the tides to prevent someone easily taking it.

3. If someone stole it I highly doubt they'd leave it in the tides. They'd charge you back for it or hide it, not take it back to where your rebels are located.

4. The car was fully in your rebels power hence it your responsibility. Any vehicles inside a public roleplay building is instant FailRP and a punishable offence.
There no proof you didn't do it.
I don't know if logs check who enters cars but I can guarantee it wasn't me
I can guarantee I wouldn't have framed you for such a stupid purpose,

if your car was stolen they would've needed a valid roleplay reason to do so and since you were afk I don't think there were any hence the lack of possibly theft of the vehicle. I don't expect a mass punishment or a punishment at all but a general concern for the FailRP I had to note down due to the event.
I have 3 RPP.

I was AFK 2min. It being left unlocked doesn't make sense for the lessen chance to steal reason. No one leaves their car unlocked either.

You were the only person to find it. The car wasn't there when I went afk. If logs pick up who enters I'd like to know if this person did it.
Player report denied. Said offence is not worth a ban or blacklist. The user is warned not to post on other's profiles with intent to cause a flame war.
Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda