Ban Request | Pringled & Rastivitali... | RDM
Thread Title: Report: RDM

Name of playerPringled & Rastvitali jablani i grushi

SteamID: Pringled: STEAM_0:0:16274831
                Rastivitali: STEAM_0:1:56781052

Time in GMT: Approx. 3:30pm

Server: v2d

Summary: These two police officers were slightly rammed (tapped) by a taxi. The taxi driver had obviously got out and was incapacitated. I saw one of the officers stand on him and/or shoot him. He was killed. I then pointed out to them that they had RDMed someone when I was then greeted with profanity and threats. 

Evidence:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzFJA69s...e=youtu.be
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
This ban request makes no sense at all. We had been chasing this taxi driver for quite a while, and after multiple warnings for his dangeroud driving - forcing him to pull over - he totally ignored us. We then continued to chase him through the city, when suddently he hit a wall, so we decided to get out of the car and run up to his car, with weapons out forcing him to step out. He decided to try to run us over and drive away, so me and my fellow officer decided to open fire to prevent him from being a danger to the citizens of Evocity. I know and agree that shooting someone, who is driving away, is mostly not a good decision. However I think shooting someone, who refused to pull over after several warnings, and then tries to run people over and continuing his reckless driving after receiving his last warning from the police, is a good decision in my opinion. 

Also I want to point out that one of the reasons why I personally decided to not continue to chase him after we stepped out (as seen in the video), was because there was a guy proppushing my police car, and it had been laying on it's side after we stepped out because of that person. I was afraid this was the taxi driver’s friend, or just someone who likes to mess with the police, so I thought stepping in the car and continuing to follow the taxi would result in me and my fellow officer to be proppushed up a wall. I do know this OOC situation of a man proppushing (as seen in the video) should not be a justification for the IC shooting of a criminal in this case, but I do hope this makes our decision to shoot his car more understandable. But I again like to point out that even if this proppusher was not there, I would most definately still have decided to shoot this driver. 

I am very dissapointed that the Fearless community nowadays seems to want to get anyone who tries to do a good job banned. The person who put this ban request on us either can’t understand that in most situations it is important to see the whole case, rather than the little end of the situation, or this person just likes to waste his and others' time.
I'll leave this for admins to decide. Which what you should've done when you RDMed that guy. What you did is called back-seat administration.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Player Report approved. Users found guilty of RDM.

[FL:M] Suarez ~ Fearless Moderator
Approved.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda