[Scamming] Player Report: [FT:RP][FL:RP]Robbluefish
Name of player: [FT:RP][FL:RP]Robbluefish

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:76991472

Time in GMT: 20:32

Server: v2d

Summary: He said he wanna trade a Briefcase, A suit and a Security Suit for my toyota supra but he gave only the briefcase and left without giving me the other stuff.
EDIT: RobblueFish sold my toyota supra to another guy named Freddy (Freddy told (First i PMed RobblueFish if u pls want to give it back and he said: "No i sold it to Freddy" and then he RD'd me with his car with hitting a wall. He also said he was to trade it for an enrico bianco suit (i trade with another guy (forgot name) for another suit), so i have the bianco BUT not from Robbluefish. He also said for a security suit and briefcase (He gave the briefcase but not the security suit (he said you cant give that one and i think he lie's right atm)) @U may give the briefcase back if u want but then i want the toyota if possible. He said that he gave the enrico bianco suit to another guy that donated him (i think that he is lying but i also can be not) @u can check logs but ill will upload evidence from that later.
Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/id/umizoomi/screenshots/

More evidence comes later

If
u dont believe me, check logs.

I dont lie and i realy want my stuff back!
EDIT: more summary
Removed post - misunderstood.
Your screenshot library does not show any evidence relating to this case.
Please upload some evidence, (Or make it visible to the public) you have 48 hours to do this or this report will be denied.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
Okay!
I fixed it sorry that it was prive Smile
Player Report approved. After a log check it was evident that you were indeed scammed.

Notes: Can I note to Umizoomi that BRs from you for scamming are frequent. Please be vigilant and any "deal" that seems unrealistic i.e. a supra for a suit and a briefcase is probably going to be dodgy.
Administrative Notes: Requesting a refund to player [FL:RP] Umizoomi (STEAM_0:0:78268549) of 1 Toyota Supra (supra).

[FL:M] Suarez ~ Fearless Moderator
Approved. Ban extended.
You'll get refund when you come on.