UBR Ping
Your name: (FL:RP Ping-Hotel)

Your SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:57638915)

Your ban ID: (65356)

Banned by: ([FL:M] Suarez)

Reason: (BRA (64351) - Random Death Match // Should know better)

Involved: (-)

Why we should unban you: (Alright,

So when I was SRU the corleone was banned, the president radiod in that they where KOS. I saw some corleone and I brought them up by the president, then he says I had permissions to execute them, since they were KOS according to him. I do not feel I have RDM, Nor wa I trying to. I feel like it should be removed since it is not my fault to do so. If he orders me to execute him whilst corleone is banned, who am I to say no to the president.)

Regards.
You killed a guy for trespassing, hence why it was RDM you should know far better, even with permission you can't go round executing everyone that enters Nexus can you? Your argument on the fact that you can't say no to the President is also invalid as you could say no as it was against the rules to execute someone for trespassing.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
It was not entering the nexus, he was ILLEGAL in the city since he was banned, he was KOS that is what the pres radiod in, check it.
You should also know, with your amount of hours, that KOS laws are not allowed at all.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
You should also know, that it is not my fault. I did not made that law and only followed my president orders.
You should know that KOS laws are NOT allowed. You know that they weren't allowed but you still went through with it. There is no reason to reduce nor remove this ban.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Bullshit, if I didn't execute this man I would been demoted by the pres, they were banned anyways.
You should have not followed his orders, and told him in PM instead that KOS is NOT allowed at all.
I don't see a reason for your unban at all.
Bullshit, you could've warned me instead but no, you should take actions. Bullshitty the bullshit Wink
I want to say something because I was there.
I had a suit so he cant know that I ma corleone, next another SRU asked the pres if I can come up and I could. And next I was handcuffed and then he team killed the pres!

-foxi