Post Office
Post office

[Image: p4.png]

A local Post office was set up so people would have it easier to send their letters to family or other places.
We even did shipments of boxes and goods.
At our office we sorted out letters from streets to numbers of the houses.
Also actions from organisations like 11.11.11 Action or the Red Cross arrived at our office in big boxes.

Workers:

[FL:RP] Phantom Executioner: Post office - Co worker
[FL:RP] Hostage : Post office - Receptionist

We had several clients.
Some came shortly and others mde shipments.

Tails Tau was a client who wanted some metalic box send across the sea. It were some hunting riffles and ammo. But we sended it anyways. 
Our job ws to send and the job to check the box was for the local police at the other side of the sea.

TOPMAN Manager [FL:RP] Skummet and co-worker tgsr1997 delivered a suit in a box for the president
The following 2 users Like Altoria's post:
  • SpencerSx, Bradley
Lovely build, nice realistic desk with some messy paper work and the mail slots. Keep it up!
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Altoria
(09-03-2015, 10:26 PM)DVN Wrote: Lovely build, nice realistic desk with some messy paper work and the mail slots. Keep it up!

In the real postal office it looked like this one so I tried to copy it from my memories.
I did had to wait long to collect my order.

It was a box with my fursuit head/mask.
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • DVN
Looks really nice! Great RP Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Altoria
That was an great RP! Keep the good work up!
The following 1 user Likes Skummet's post:
  • Altoria
How come when I do a Post Office RP. I have no clients.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:67075249&b=1]
(09-19-2015, 05:17 AM)[TM:O] [FL:RP] TheMan00 Wrote: How come when I do a Post Office RP. I have no clients.

We can try it together  if you like
Looks like it would be a lot of fun GJ
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
The following 1 user Likes Ali's post:
  • Altoria