Unban request Blackscorpion // Falco reply
Your name: [FL:RP] BlackScorpion

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49700869

Your ban ID: 65387

Banned by: [FL:M] Falcao

Reason: FearRP

Involved: Cant remember the names 

Why we should unban you: The SRU told me to face the wall. And i was rp as a man who don't knows English very good (In real life too). So i aked him what a Wall is. And i asked in local ooc too. but than just Falco went there an baned me. Well seams like i cant even do a RP without getting banned. 
Falco still waiting...
Have patience, and don't bump your thread.
Sorry about the wait, not been online.

I banned you for fearrp, I got a call and I phased to you and watched over the RP. If you was RP'ing that you were not good at English, then it was not done well. I went there and you was completely ignoring 3 people with guns to you telling you multiple times, "face the wall" and you did not make it clear that you knew no English so it was a clear FearRP break.

Your ban has now expired and I see no reason why it should be removed from your record.

Thank you for your patience and again I apoligise for not replying to this quicker.

[FL:M] Falcao.
(09-05-2015, 01:49 PM)Falcao Wrote: Sorry about the wait, not been online.

I banned you for fearrp, I got a call and I phased to you and watched over the RP. If you was RP'ing that you were not good at English, then it was not done well. I went there and you was completely ignoring 3 people with guns to you telling you multiple times, "face the wall" and you did not make it clear that you knew no English so it was a clear FearRP break.

Your ban has now expired and I see no reason why it should be removed from your record.

Thank you for your patience and again I apoligise for not replying to this quicker.

[FL:M] Falcao.

Well I asked the guys multiply times "what is a wall?" In OOC too... But anyways...
From my point of view, it was not RP it was a refusal to follow FearRP and judging off of all the facts now, my decision stands.

Denied.

[FL:M] Falcao
Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub