Fearless Promotional Video
(09-03-2015, 11:18 PM)DanManC Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 08:19 PM)RaPiDzZ_ Wrote: I'm not sure weather mine are trolling or nah so I'm probably gonna get another warning for this xD

1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEYNnrvW...e=youtu.be

inb4ban for metagaming

you beat me to it dan

prepear 4 ban requst
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
Its for a montage??? calm down guys... Have you ever been in ts or skype before? and I could have pressed "x" or typed "/y 3 REBELS IN THE LIFT" Whats the point.
(09-04-2015, 04:15 PM)RaPiDzZ_ Wrote: Its for a montage??? calm down guys... Have you ever been in ts or skype before? and I could have pressed "x" or typed "/y 3 REBELS IN THE LIFT" Whats the point.

We're not actually arsed about the rule infraction.

But seriously, don't do it. It means things you talk about aren't logged in the server + you can use voice chat with each other, across different ends of the server, without anyone hearing, it's not a gr8 idea
Nuka
(09-04-2015, 10:34 PM)Nuka Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 04:15 PM)RaPiDzZ_ Wrote: Its for a montage??? calm down guys... Have you ever been in ts or skype before? and I could have pressed "x" or typed "/y 3 REBELS IN THE LIFT"   Whats the point.

We're not actually arsed about the rule infraction.

But seriously, don't do it. It means things you talk about aren't logged in the server + you can use voice chat with each other, across different ends of the server, without anyone hearing, it's not a gr8
I could have done it becuase its not that far, plus in real life you would be able to shout and it would go that far
I thought this was a Promotional Video thread asking for content? Not a discussion about rules.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • RaPiDzZ_
(09-05-2015, 02:34 PM)DVN Wrote: I thought this was a Promotional Video thread asking for content? Not a discussion about rules.

Thats what I thought
(09-05-2015, 02:34 PM)DVN Wrote: I thought this was a Promotional Video thread asking for content? Not a discussion about rules.

I quote the off topic description: "The only place where off-topic is allowed.". I can go on any topic I like here.

And yes, but the rebels would've heard you shouting. By using an OOC chat system, you can secretly talk to each other without anyone else knowing Tounge
Nuka
(09-07-2015, 01:03 PM)Nuka Wrote: I quote the off topic description: "The only place where off-topic is allowed.". I can go on any topic I like here.

Well isn't that silly, why start talking about rules and other irrelevant stuff. Go off topic all you like in your own thread, not one related to the promotional video.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • RaPiDzZ_
If you want I can give alot of screenshots Smile
(09-07-2015, 01:03 PM)Nuka Wrote:

I quote the off topic description: "The only place where off-topic is allowed.". I can go on any topic I like here.

Quite wrong, as the threads in off-topic generally still do have a topic. The purpose of the off-topic section is not to go into any thread and start a lecture, it's for things that aren't related to the game. You could start your own topic about the rules, though.
The following 1 user Likes Sjloefrens's post:
  • Edned