my F1 menu does not work and it is so anoying
Exclamation 
f1 does not work for me and f2 seems to work  so does anyone have a fix
its really anying so pls reply quick (if you have a fix)cause it pisses me off SOOOOO MUCH  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
I think it may be something to do with your binds, and I'm not too sure what the fix is for this. What exactly does F2 do for you?
(09-01-2015, 10:10 AM)DVN Wrote: I think it may be something to do with your binds, and I'm not too sure what the fix is for this. What exactly does F2 do for you?

it allows me to buy doors but my bindings are ok
(09-01-2015, 10:12 AM)jellycakes24 Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 10:10 AM)DVN Wrote: I think it may be something to do with your binds, and I'm not too sure what the fix is for this. What exactly does F2 do for you?

it allows me to buy doors but my bindings are ok

I see, I was confused thinking that maybe F2 was opening some sort of menu but that's good. I feel like it may be something to do with the binds, have a check.
I would close restart garry's mod & try to rejoin see if that works. If not then reset all of your controls in the options. If none of this works then wait for a staff member to help.
Regards, Midget

Mayt! Go to the Gmod options. then keyboard. Then the Help menu bind do it to F1! The help menu = F1 menu! You have binded it to something else. Add me on steam "Kahjo" if you didnt understand so I can tell it to you
bind F1 "gm_showhelp"

Do that in console.
Ex-Server Teacher
Thats what I ment Bradley Cheese