ban request
Name of player: A really super specefic username

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42532520

[color=#333333]Time in GMT
: 3:00 AM GMT ( somewhere close to that )

Server: V2D

Summary: mega insulted me and my father in the chat

Evidence:: pic= (  http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...96EAE6594/ ) but he said : oh yeah? then your father must've been a pretty shitty cop then! he said that then he continued to insult me in the chat ask turtle moustache about that because she saw the insult in the OOC chat
turtlewithmoustcahe*
Kimo, if a cop let's their son hold a 2 year old boy hold a gun and shoot kidnappers in Egypt, he's a pretty shit cop
And don't say you weren't two,
You said in-game you were 13, in 2004 you would've been 2-3,
It's utter BS and if it WAS True, your dad is official, a shit cop

(I'm involved, my steam user is A really super specefic username but It's Reggie The Sweg on the website, I don't know how to change it on the website for FL D: )
[Image: 91zzK9g.png]
(09-01-2015, 03:25 AM)Reggie The Sweg Wrote: Kimo, if a cop let's their son hold a 2 year old boy hold a gun and shoot kidnappers in Egypt, he's a pretty shit cop
And don't say you weren't two,
You said in-game you were 13, in 2004 you would've been 2-3,
It's utter BS and if it WAS True, your dad is official, a shit cop

(I'm involved, my steam user is A really super specefic username but It's Reggie The Sweg on the website, I don't know how to change it on the website for FL D: )

that is utterly BS i was saying that it happened in 2004 while i was still 2 years old i was in my house playing with my toys while he was out ther risking his life.... however i found the picture http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...96EAE6594/ its still against the rules to inuslt in OOC anyways and btw i was talking about me shooting you guys after you weren't pointing your guns at the VP because you were blinded by flashbangs
Please supply SteamID.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
*Not involved, just giving info*

(09-01-2015, 09:32 AM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: Please supply SteamID.

STEAM_0:1:42532520
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
Approved
Player banned for player disrespect
Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub