Car mechanic and vehicle customization!
Since I just built a mechanic shop on the build server a few days ago, this should come in handy.
(08-31-2015, 06:16 PM)WinterOak Wrote: LOL k....

Maybe if you remove the sand between your asscheecks the crabs in there will leave and you wont have to be so butthurt anymore.

Nice update! Will the mechanic be able to repair cars on the spot? Or does he have to tow it to BP?
The following 2 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • sebasti161, DVN
Am I the only one who thinks the mechanic model looks like billy mayes
The following 1 user Likes Matrix_'s post:
  • sebasti161
Currently only staff are able to access the Mechanic job. The person has to be added to the vehicle before they can even do anything to the cars and it does charge for everything. But yes we can repair on the spot.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(09-01-2015, 12:40 AM)Matrix_ Wrote: Am I the only one who thinks the mechanic model looks like billy mayes

[Image: BillyMaysPWNSGod.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Coded Brain's post:
  • SoulRipper, Matrix_, Duane, Reebs
Hi, Billy Mays here for the mighty mechanic. Simply wack the wrench on the vehicle then wait and boom fully functional and ready to roll. It's so easy even your kids can be a mechanic. I guarantee it.
The following 5 users Like Duane's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, sebasti161, mgdwszx, Rumbleâ„¢, Reebs
This is great! Good job!!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Hell yeeeees! !!
Live? LIVE? Alright I just woke up but I am getting my arse on FL now! Finally I can use my Mechanic dupe for a purpose! Cheese
Regards, Midget

(09-01-2015, 09:56 AM)MidgetHD Wrote: Live? LIVE? Alright I just woke up but I am getting my arse on FL now! Finally I can use my Mechanic dupe for a purpose! Cheese

Doesn't currently work/not available for anyone below Moderator. Something to do with permissions and the database, Soul is working on it.