Unban request
Your name: IISolidSnakeII

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68937706

Your ban ID: 65212

Banned by: ([FL:M] Ivan Tempski)

Reason: (FailRP, Being in a gunfight scene as President.

Involved: (Me some other people i do not know the name of/Mod did not see the situation)

Why we should unban you:

Hello,
I do not think that my ban is fair. So i was the president, there was around 10-15 people is the server. This is when i decided that i could walk around Evo city because the nexus is "boring". (By the way this is my first time being president properly - i know its not an excuse just want you to know). After a while i decided to follow some cops for protection. They went into the apartments on V2D. I went inside with them. They then got a warrant for an apartment because they heard contraband. I accepted the search and then saw a Rebel down the hallway, he had an AK. I ran into the apartment with the cops (scared for my life - FearRP). Then there was a guy in the apartment with a rifle. I stood in the corner of the apartments because there was still a Rebel in the hall way with an AK. After the police and SRU sorted out the problem with the guy in the apartment i followed them outside. This is when the moderator picked me up. Said i broke FearRP and banned me for 24hours.

(I think the moderator listened to someone who made an @ call.
I really do not understand because when i make an @ request and the admin/mod comes to me. They i did not see anything so i cannot help....
I have not problem with the moderator that banned me Smile

Thanks for reading,
IISolidSnakeII
The police ran into the apartments in order to chase a rebel who had contraband, the rebel then ran into an apartment then locked himself in a room. You should have expected the gunfight as the rebel would never walk out unarmed. You should be no where NEAR the gunfight, you're the president not an SRU. You should not be with police anyway, you should be in the nexus.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(08-31-2015, 04:07 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: The police ran into the apartments in order to chase a rebel who had contraband, the rebel then ran into a apartment then locked himself in a room. You should have expected the gunfight as the rebel would never walk out unarmed. You should not be with police anyway, you should be in the nexus.

The police were on patrol, they went into the apartments on suspicion they had contraband. I followed because there was no one in the nexus to protect me. No one knew that it was a rebel. I was not going to walk inside the apartment until i saw the Rebel at the end of the hallway with a gun. Surely i followed FearRP by going into the apartment?
(08-31-2015, 04:10 PM)IISOLIDSNAKEII Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 04:07 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: The police ran into the apartments in order to chase a rebel who had contraband, the rebel then ran into a apartment then locked himself in a room. You should have expected the gunfight as the rebel would never walk out unarmed. You should not be with police anyway, you should be in the nexus.

The police were on patrol, they went into the apartments on suspicion they had contraband. I followed because there was no one in the nexus to protect me. No one knew that it was a rebel. I was not going to walk inside the apartment until i saw the Rebel at the end of the hallway with a gun. Surely i followed FearRP by going into the apartment?

Police found contra in the vehicle and the rebel ran inside, you followed the police inside and then the rebel took out a gun and ran into the room. The Police took out their heavy weapons and then you should have known to leave, and yet you didn't.
(08-31-2015, 04:35 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 04:10 PM)IISOLIDSNAKEII Wrote:

Police found contra in the vehicle and the rebel ran inside, you followed the police inside and then the rebel took out a gun and ran into the room. The Police took out their heavy weapons and then you should have known to leave, and yet you didn't.
I would have ran away.  You cannot run through the hallway when there is a rebel on the other side with an AK.
Then that's a risk you're taking with being with the police, they deal with aggressiveRP events so you should expect it.
(08-31-2015, 05:13 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: Then that's a risk you're taking with being with the police, they deal with aggressiveRP events so you should expect it.

Yes it was a risk but at no point did i intentionally break any rules. I followed FearRP the whole time. 
I did not know that someone was going to pull a weapon out.
I would have left the gunfight scene if i could of but i could not due to FearRP.
(08-31-2015, 05:17 PM)IISOLIDSNAKEII Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 05:13 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: Then that's a risk you're taking with being with the police, they deal with aggressiveRP events so you should expect it.

Yes it was a risk but at no point did i intentionally break any rules. I followed FearRP the whole time. 
I would have left the gunfight scene if i could of but i could not due to FearRP.

You should never ever be with police whilst investigating, you were just free roaming around and your life was at risk.

Its FailRP, I hope you understand this.
(08-31-2015, 06:00 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 05:17 PM)IISOLIDSNAKEII Wrote:

You should never ever be with police whilst investigating, you were just free roaming around and your life was at risk.

Its FailRP, I hope you understand this.

So why did i get banned, could you not have just blacklisted me instead?
Due to high hours, you should know better, that's why I banned you.

Any more posts after this except for staffs will be warned.

Ban Request Denied.

[FL:M] Ivan Tempski
Server Moderator