Flip unban request
Code:
[b]Your name:[/b] Flip

[b]Your SteamID:[/b] STEAM_0:1:65109679

[b]Your ban ID:[/b] 64781

[b]Banned by:[/b] [FL:M] NightHawkd

[b]Reason:[/b] Reconnecting to avoid arrest

[b]Involved:[/b] I can't remember their full name, but it included GhostRider.

[b]Why we should unban you:[/b] My sister just got her GCSE results so we were going out for lunch to celebrate. I was playing on the server until we had to go. Turns out our train was coming early so I desperately had to go. So just as I was being arrested I said 'I have to go'. So I did, but then it turns out we had already missed it. So I rejoined and said 'Ghost Rider, I don't have to go so you can now arrest me.' I don't think I should be banned for this.
I'll have Nighthawk look at this. Thank you for your patience.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I can not say as to what the reason you left for was but I know for a fact, as Ghost Rider was the one who called me over and showed me proof, and after looking into it I found that you had disconnected from from the server while he was in the middle of arresting you whihc is against the server rules.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub