Unban Request
Your name: ScottU99

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:115558099

Your ban ID: 65440

Banned by: [FL:M]Falcoa

Reason: Me and my fellow Corleones were getting raided by 3 armed men and one happened to be an admin. So i was getting shot at so i started hiding, then somebody tranquillized (sorry wrong spelling) 2 of them so i went to kill them because they were a big threat to us and i had no gun. So i then proceeded to stand on them and punch the body's to kill them for my safety. All of a sudden the 3rd man who was the admin dragged me up and said something like "What were you doing" furiously, so i said "Killing them cause they were shooting at me" then he proceeded not to answer me and whith out letting me speak i got a straight ban.

Involved: All the Corleones and the 3 criminals including the admin.

Why we should unban you: You should unban me because i feel he banned me without letting me say anything and i was only trying to role play, not to be annoying.
Right so I can't actually remember the full event of this which is a fault on my behalf so I do apoligise, but I do remember you jumping on ragdolled bodies. You are saying to me you was punching them but that is not strictly true, you was jumping up and down on a ragdolled body which is FailRP, yes you could have killed them because you tranqed them and it was a raid but not by repeatedly jumping up and down on their bodies which just looks completely ridiculous and as I said, it is FailRP.

As for me not letting you say anything, I did. I asked you what you were doing and you told me, therefor I issued the ban.

I apoligise for not responding to this sooner, as you mispelt my name it didn't show up that I had any unban requests to respond to.

[FL:M] Falcao
Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda