Dunjam's Rebel Blacklist Appeal
Your name: Dunjam (ICly Bradley Read)

Your blacklist ID: 62508, 62509

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:563507

Reason: Robbing a passive RP/on main-street.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Viljo

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Me and another rebel enter Cub Avenue's, we were unaware that they were not charging actual money, otherwise I would not have robbed the place, however I was ignorant of this. I entered it, and waited for the waiter to turn around, when I did I took out my glock and told everyone to go on the ground. A guy named Adam (the rebel I was robbing the place with) took out his gun and shot a person for not giving money, I went over to check it out, and was physgunned over to the table, I explained the situation calmly, despite my anger. I was then met with a three hour blacklist from weapons and rebel, and was extremely agitated. I did not know that the shops in the city counted as the main-street (seeing as shops aren't part of the street, as I was informed by another administrator). I think that this was just a mistake on my part as the rules do not define what counts as the main-street, and so I assumed the shops etc to not be the main-street, hence why I robbed it. I think that this was just ignorance on me and my friends part. I would like an un-blacklist now that I know what counts as the main-street and what defines passive RP (as I thought passive RP was where you did not make any money and only developed your character). Thank you for reading.
I am aware that after explaining the situation to you after blacklisting you were just part of the group.
However, you should have asked IAdamI's reason for the mug/rob. - Shops are part of the mainstreet as far as I am aware, because you are not allowed to have contraband in them. Area in city that is not mainstreet, is slums area.
I blacklisted you because you were part of the group, and I agree your blacklist should be shortened, you did not RDM the waitress, IAdamI did it.
I instated the blacklist the same length because you both were ignorant at the time when I explained the situation and reason for blacklist.

IAdamI will keep his blacklist however.
(08-30-2015, 10:49 AM)Viljo Wrote: I am aware that after explaining the situation to you after blacklisting you were just part of the group.
However, you should have asked IAdamI's reason for the mug/rob. - Shops are part of the mainstreet as far as I am aware, because you are not allowed to have contraband in them. Area in city that is not mainstreet, is slums area.
I blacklisted you because you were part of the group, and I agree your blacklist should be shortened, you did not RDM the waitress, IAdamI did it.
I instated the blacklist the same length because you both were ignorant at the time when I explained the situation and reason for blacklist.

IAdamI will keep his blacklist however.

I am new to the server and constantly learning the rules in practice. I was a rebel and the rebel leader dunjam approached me saying lets rob a shop. Therefore i carried out the robbery unaware this was against the rules and when someone refused to hand over the money i killed them. Then i was grabbed with the physgun and without warning or a 2nd chance once I was aware this was against the rules , i was giving a 3 hour blacklist.I know now i was in the wrong and have learnt my lesson , but for me to suffer harsh long lasting punishment for something I was not aware of seems unfair.
(08-30-2015, 11:15 AM)IadamI Wrote: I am new to the server and constantly learning the rules in practice. I was a rebel and the rebel leader dunjam approached me saying lets rob a shop. Therefore i carried out the robbery unaware this was against the rules and when someone refused to hand over the money i killed them. Then i was grabbed with the physgun and without warning or a 2nd chance once I was aware this was against the rules , i was giving a 3 hour blacklist.I know now i was in the wrong and have learnt my lesson , but for me to suffer harsh long lasting punishment for something I was not aware of seems unfair.

I thank you for admitting your wrongdoings. Now for further notice you know what is wrong and what is right. 
Blacklists will stay although.

Thank you.
Dunjam's blacklist expired. I halved his punishment to 1 hour 30 minutes.
Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub