Your ban ID: 64586

Banned by: [FL:M] Suarez & Extended by [FL] Grub

Reason: Double accounting Extended by Grub

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: This video is about to explain: 
[Image: fyBYJXx.png]
bumperinos
You double accounted and you've done it before not to mention you've not served much of your ban and I see no reason for you to be unbanned to be honest. If this is denied to be honest all I can expect is for you to double account again if not you're doing it already. I see no reason for you to be unbanned.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
(08-29-2015, 05:25 PM)Suarez Wrote: You double accounted and you've done it before not to mention you've not served much of your ban and I see no reason for you to be unbanned to be honest. If this is denied to be honest all I can expect is for you to double account again if not you're doing it already. I see no reason for you to be unbanned.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team

No, im not risking that. + I think you have no understanding what im going through, FL is the only way to get me out of that world where i get bullied every single second. I go play outside with friends, bullied. Being at school, bullied. There is no way for me to get out of that world except for FL, ive made alot of friends and had alot of fun, i hope you understand that.
Denied. You say all this, yet you mistreated your home. If you loved it and shown so much appreciation for it, you wouldn't of been banned.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub