Banned for...nothin'
NameCheeseexter Morgan
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:119411801
REASON: Yesterday I log out as usual and boom... today I got banned, I dont understand why.I didnt do anything like RDM or CDM . I didnt random arrest or other stuff. I am requesting a valid reason for my ban, if no valid reason can be provided, please unban me.Awaiting for updates, thank you very much.
Ok, I checked the reason: RECONNECTING TO GET THE CAR BACK, WTF IS DAT? seriously? I got a unstable connection which will normally lost connection to fearless server once a day, It says :Connection Problem Auto-Disconnect in and then the timer just started to count down, I cant control that. Also, every single time I locked my car so there is no way I lost my car .The admin who issued the ban is: [FL] Grub    . I am starting to really get mad for getting banned for something i cant control
I request a video of me violating the rules or more evidence showing that I am violating any rules in any form otherwise this is not a legit ban
BAN ID: 65156
Okay pal, lets take things one step at a time demanding us to do stuff as well as writing in full caps will in no way help your unban request, please keep all of your posts as minimum as possible.

(08-30-2015, 02:19 AM)DexterMorgan Wrote: I request a video of me violating the rules or more evidence showing that I am violating any rules in any form otherwise this is not a legit ban

Us, as staff members, do not need any video or pictorial evidence of you breaking a rule to suspend your account. We would have to see it for ourselves or the logs would be definitive enough or if it was a Player Report with valid evidence. So change your tone and attitude if you want to appeal your ban.

Also, due to the fact that the ban was placed via a Player Report, you can view pictorial evidence uploaded from a player and posted here http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63961

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Additionally if you had a "unstable" connection it says you have timed out or connection closing which it didn't.

May i remind you that its a perm bannable offense to lie here?
(08-30-2015, 05:41 AM)s a d b o y Wrote: Additionally if you had a "unstable" connection it says you have timed out or connection closing which it didn't.

May i remind you that its a perm bannable offense to lie here?

User has been warned for posting when not involved in the unban.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
This can be denied as the player has been permanently suspended for Double Accounting.

Fearless Moderation Team
(08-30-2015, 07:19 PM)Suarez Wrote: This can be denied as the player has been permanently suspended for Double Accounting.

Fearless Moderation Team

I understand this perm. ban now. Well, I admit that I was double accounting but this server is important to me, I cannot lose it. I just dont wanna spend my summer holiday without it.Please, I am online almost everyday and this server is surly the best one I have ever walked into.And I promise that I will carefully read throught all the server rules again and no more violations . Please reconsider again. Keep me posted.Don't worry if the final answer is no, you guys are just doin your job , I understand.Well, I guess thats all i have to say.
Best regards,
Dexter Morgan
Denied

Attitude will get you nowhere.
Player was found guilty of ban.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub