Arkwright Penitentiary
 ANNOUNCEMENT

We need more Police Officers! Please apply for these jobs as they play a critical part in the event!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
I can be changed to Police Officer, but there will only be Max. Security Prisoners then.
We need more standard prisoners please, min/med security ones.

Once we get some of these we can start final preparations to host the event.
OOC Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Tomoash

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56134140

Hours on Fearless: 871

Roleplay Points: 16

Bans: 3

IC Information:

Name: Thomas O'Connor

Character Description: 41 years old | White | Tall | Skinny | Black Hair | Calm | Intelligent | Good with numbers | Good at lying

Character Background: Trained for years to be a lawyer, worked for one of the best firms in the country, made a healthy income.

Position you're applying for: Medium Security Inmate

How you've ended up in Arkwright Penitentiary (Only fill this in if inmate) (IC RP Reason): After years of laundering money for criminal organisations around the world, he was caught and arrested by the FBI. He was charged with numerous accounts of money laundering and sentenced to 15 years in prison for his crimes. During the 19 years he had worked, he had laundered over $100 million dollars for various criminal gangs and organisations around the world. 
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
OOC Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Ludo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42147535

Hours on Fearless: 870

Roleplay Points: 18

Bans: 0

IC Information:

Name: Forrest Black

Character Description: 6'6"/African American/Burly/Scar on left eye/Profane tattoos 

Character Background: Forrest grew up in the slums boys home, modern day orphanage, so it was natural for him at the age of 14 too look for something too be a part of he found it in gangs and over the next 6 years hustled, raped, gang banged and dealt weed. By 2012 he was 20 and deep in the gang's ranks he had already killed over a deal gone bad and assisted with several drivebys but the police weren't onto anything yet. It was in 2014 that he was deep into crack cocaine and selling it that when a deal went sour he killed four people in a park. After 48hrs of being on the run the police caught Forrest in a 7/11 holding it up for free gas and the money in the till. Forrest was charged with life in prison with no possibility of parole; with the charges of drug dealing, murder of the 3rd degree and affiliation with gangs.

Position you're applying for: Maximum Security Inmate

How you've ended up in Arkwright Penitentiary (IC RP Reason): All though Forrest was placed into incarceration, no state prison could keep him at bay. In San Guhazo he was caught bringing in heroine, in Mt.Weather Prison he found a way to join a gang and involve himself in a prison riot killing over 3 inmates. The state has brought up its last hopes by sending Forrest to Arkwright in hopes that he can server out the rest of his sentence, or face the death sentence. 
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
(09-03-2015, 03:19 AM)Ludo Wrote:
OOC Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Ludo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42147535

Hours on Fearless: 870

Roleplay Points: 18

IC Information:

Name: Forrest Black

Character Description: 6'6"/African American/Burly/Scar on left eye/Profane tattoos 

Character Background: Forrest grew up in the slums boys home, modern day orphanage, so it was natural for him at the age of 14 too look for something too be a part of he found it in gangs and over the next 6 years hustled, raped, gang banged and dealt weed. By 2012 he was 20 and deep in the gang's ranks he had already killed over a deal gone bad and assisted with several drivebys but the police weren't onto anything yet. It was in 2014 that he was deep into crack cocaine and selling it that when a deal went sour he killed four people in a park. After 48hrs of being on the run the police caught Forrest in a 7/11 holding it up for free gas and the money in the till. Forrest was charged with life in prison with no possibility of parole; with the charges of drug dealing, murder of the 3rd degree and affiliation with gangs.

Position you're applying for: Maximum Security Inmate

How you've ended up in Arkwright Penitentiary (IC RP Reason): All though Forrest was placed into incarceration, no state prison could keep him at bay. In San Guhazo he was caught bringing in heroine, in Mt.Weather Prison he found a way to join a gang and involve himself in a prison riot killing over 3 inmates. The state has brought up its last hopes by sending Forrest to Arkwright in hopes that he can server out the rest of his sentence, or face the death sentence. 

Accepted as Maximum Security Inmate.
(09-03-2015, 12:22 AM)Tomoash Wrote:
OOC Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Tomoash

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56134140

Hours on Fearless: 871

Roleplay Points: 16

IC Information:

Name: Thomas O'Connor

Character Description: 41 years old | White | Tall | Skinny | Black Hair | Calm | Intelligent | Good with numbers | Good at lying

Character Background: Trained for years to be a lawyer, worked for one of the best firms in the country, made a healthy income.

Position you're applying for: Medium Security Inmate

How you've ended up in Arkwright Penitentiary (Only fill this in if inmate) (IC RP Reason): After years of laundering money for criminal organisations around the world, he was caught and arrested by the FBI. He was charged with numerous accounts of money laundering and sentenced to 15 years in prison for his crimes. During the 19 years he had worked, he had laundered over $100 million dollars for various criminal gangs and organisations around the world. 

Accepted as Medium Security Inmate.
Hello, sadly I wont be able to attend to this event due to my driver's license appointment. I hope you all enjoy this wonderful RP and make sure to post some pictures, I'd love to see them.

-Pear
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
OOC Information:

Steam Name: Space Glitch
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80111414
Hours on Fearless: 667
Roleplay Points: 5

IC Information:

Name: Paul 'Space' Johnson
Character Description: German Accent | 21y | Loyal
Character Background: I moved from Germany to America , better said from Munich to Evo City , i worked as a Prison Officer there before , but i worked too long in the same Prison, and i had no one left there anyways . So i decided to start a new life , in a new country , at a new Prison...
Position you're applying for: Prison Officer
OOC Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] TheCasanova
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11421027
Hours on Fearless: 1098 (09-03-2015)
Roleplay Points: 15 (09-03-2015)

IC Information:

Name: Tyrone Johnson
Character Description: Dark skinned, 5,9, calm and collected.
Character Background: Tyrone had a normal life growing up, and is now living as a wealthy citizen in EvoCity.
Position you're applying for: Police officer