[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheMJ's post:
  • JackZ
OOC Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Hungames
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60023568
Hours on Fearless 769
Roleplay Points: 4
Bans: 0 since wipe (Latest ban prior was 2 years ago)

IC Information:

Name: Marvel 'Game' Jackman
Character Description: 25. Ex-US Navy SEAL (all I remember)
Character Background: I grew up in a suburb in the U.S. Later on, I entered into cadet training at advanced my way to the SEALs. After short service with them, I enlisted in the police academy and I have been a LEO since. I am on SRU duty when needed, but more a standard cop.
Position you're applying for: Riot Control
stupid signature keeps breaking
OOC Information:

Steam Name: [RL] [FL:RP] Generation
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37218289
Hours on Fearless: 1140 Hours
Roleplay Points: 32
Bans: 0 (since Bans Wipe, last ban: 2013)

IC Information:

Name: Dirk 'Generation' Michaels
Character Description: Around 30 years old. Ex-MNU CEO.
Character Background: Some time back, Dirk's long time girlfriend (who lived in London) 'migrated' to Australia to visit his family where they stayed for some time. Michaels returned from his homeland without her - still apparently loyal to her, he's resumed his more adventurous lifestyle, returning home at random times of the year.
Position you're applying for: Superintendent
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(08-29-2015, 11:36 PM)Demonizer Wrote: OOC Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Hungames
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60023568
Hours on Fearless 769
Roleplay Points: 4
Bans: 0 since wipe (Latest ban prior was 2 years ago)

IC Information:

Name: Marvel 'Game' Jackman
Character Description: 25. Ex-US Navy SEAL (all I remember)
Character Background: I grew up in a suburb in the U.S. Later on, I entered into cadet training at advanced my way to the SEALs. After short service with them, I enlisted in the police academy and I have been a LEO since. I am on SRU duty when needed, but more a standard cop.

Accepted as Riot Control
(08-30-2015, 12:15 AM)Generation Wrote: OOC Information:

Steam Name: [RL] [FL:RP] Generation
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37218289
Hours on Fearless: 1140 Hours
Roleplay Points: 32
Bans: 0 (since Bans Wipe, last ban: 2013)

IC Information:

Name: Dirk 'Generation' Michaels
Character Description: Around 30 years old. Ex-MNU CEO.
Character Background: Some time back, Dirk's long time girlfriend (who lived in London) 'migrated' to Australia to visit his family where they stayed for some time. Michaels returned from his homeland without her - still apparently loyal to her, he's resumed his more adventurous lifestyle, returning home at random times of the year.
Position you're applying for: Superintendent

Accepted as Superintendent
Looking good! Best of luck, and to anyone participating make sure you have fun!
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • JackZ
OOC Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Connbob
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:39143054
Hours on Fearles 647
Roleplay Points: 7
Bans: 0

IC Information:

Name: Steve McGarret
Character Description: Tall | 36 years old | Strong
Character Background: I am a ex navy-seal, who went on to work for Five-0 in Hawaii, however, I did some bad things, and ended up in Arkwright Penitentiary.
Position you're applying for: Prison Gang Leader
How you've ended up in Arkwright Penitentiary (Only fill this in if inmate) (IC RP Reason): I attacked a swat vehicle and stole it to rescue a friend, without following protocol, and then I shot officers after they came to arrest me.
The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  • JackZ
(08-30-2015, 10:37 AM)Microsoft Edge Wrote: OOC Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Connbob
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:39143054
Hours on Fearles 647
Roleplay Points: 7
Bans: 0

IC Information:

Name: Steve McGarret
Character Description: Tall | 36 years old | Strong
Character Background: I am a ex navy-seal, who went on to work for Five-0 in Hawaii, however, I did some bad things, and ended up in Arkwright Penitentiary.
Position you're applying for: Prison Gang Leader
How you've ended up in Arkwright Penitentiary (Only fill this in if inmate) (IC RP Reason): I attacked a swat vehicle and stole it to rescue a friend, without following protocol, and then I shot officers after they came to arrest me.

Accepted
Steam Name: Bob
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79245098
Hours on Fearless:121
Roleplay Points: 1
Bans: 3
Name: Bob Bobbington
Character Description: Is a nice guy inside but can be fierce if inmates do not do as they are told and has a tough image.
Character Background: Leaving high school he went on through the police force and because of his tough image went through to many prisons stopping any riots as a Riot Control Officer he is now 30 and doing the same job every since
Can't wait till this event,!

OOC Information:

Steam Name: Kahjo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63643406
Hours on Fearless Now about 131h
Roleplay Points: 1
Bans: 3... Sad

IC Information:

Name: John Longburg
Character Description: 22Yr Old, Smartass, Dangerous
Character Background: I am 22 Years old, I like to fight with people, I like to rob banks aswell, I have murdered 3 people now.
Position you're applying for: Max Security Inmate
How you've ended up in Arkwright Penitentiary (Only fill this in if inmate) (IC RP Reason): The night I turned 18, Me and my 3 other mates named Johan, Elias And James went out to the streets of NYC, We had some fun, Drunk few beers and so on, We got a little bit too drunk and went back home and took masks and guns and went to the "Local Harvest" named bank, Now we robbed the bank and murdered the two cashiers and the manager, We tied up the security guard and the civilians. But soon an innocent civilian saw that the bank was being robbed, We panic and surrendered to the S.W.A.T That broke the roof window and jumped down. Well, Now I have been in this Penitentery for 4 Years already, I have injured many people here, I think thats why I am in the maximum security.

[Image: LQ1ODru.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Kahjo's post:
  • Bobby, JackZ, MrTreeGames