Report: 4 people
Name of player: Fury , james , Nickname(e) , ☣ Goigle ☣

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:34190735 , STEAM_0:0:80374954 , STEAM_0:1:46395922 , STEAM_0:1:35700982

Time in GMT: 4:50 AM 29/08/15

Server: v33x

Summary: those 4 people started rdming me and my friend. Everything is in the video.

Evidence:: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD9Ywl9jIe8

#      4 "Fury"              STEAM_0:1:34190735   1:13:46   224    0 active
#      6 "james"             STEAM_0:0:80374954   1:13:46   238    0 active
#     11 "Nickname(e)"       STEAM_0:1:46395922   1:13:29   195    0 active
#     15 "☣ Goigle ☣"    STEAM_0:1:35700982   1:13:10   224    0 active
looking at video, it's probably cut down extremely, his friend (the cop CBTA_ don't remember the rest) broke FearRP multiple times and kept shooting me and the rest of the people in the BR while we were unarmed. They broke NLR multiple times and tried revenge killing us multiple times. The 4 minute video does not cover the entire incident at all.
also, at 1:24, are you ghosting? You opened the doors seeming to magically know your friend was trapped in the elevator.

This evidence fails to cover the other 8 or so deaths of you and your friend (not combined) where she broke NLR and tried revenge killing us.

The only reason we kept killing you was to defend ourselves. You guys kept throwing yourselves at us and opening fire on the rest of us while some were unarmed, killing them and not even getting the shooter. Had you followed NLR 90% of your deaths would not have happened because we would have had no reason to kill you. That said, we were not trying to backseat administrate we were simply defending ourselves. Don't act like you were a saint just because you decided to stop shooting and pretend like you follow the rules for a 3:45 video.
I personally don't think I shot you unless you shot at us but you came at us so many times (waaaaaaaaay more than the 3 in the video) that I don't remember
(Edit 2):
Something else I just remembered: At the first half of the video, his friend (the other cop) was still shooting at us I'm pretty sure. It's hard for us to tell at that range who is shooting at us so when we see SWAT coming and we are getting bullets shot at us then no surprise that we shoot at the SWAT.
I don't know who tranqed you when you were civ but it wasn't me, I have no tranq ammo and haven't had any since the weapons update
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]
I started recording later as I had problems to start doing so in the first place. You kept rdming me and my friend. My friend can even confirm so.
The video you have posted is private. You have 24 hours to make it public or I will deny this ban request.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
just rewatched video, at 1:40 you can see the friend shooting at us. this is one of many times.
when 1 member of the government shoots at you and there's two there pointing guns on you, of course you're going to get shot

in the scoreboard around 2:35 and 3:40 you can see my kills, which is 6
1-2 of those kills were Rebels raiding me when I was doing an FBI RP earlier
kill 3 was someone molotoving the FBI building

kill 4+ was mainly me shooting your friend when she chasing me trying to kill me for no reason as I had died (I was a criminal at that point, not FBI). He broke pretty much every part of NLR you can imagine besides retrieving things you lost. I also remember your friend going gun dealer and then self supplying to attack us with SMGs... Funny how that's not in the video.

You can see in 3:00+ he continued to try and bait us into killing him but we did not.
bumping, thread has been active for a while
You have failed to reupload your video therefore I am going to have to deny this ban request due to insufficent evidence.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearles Moderator
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub