[UNOFFICIAL] F.B.I - Federal Bureau of Investigation. -{Hiring}-
Update:

Since the last update, a website was made! Please keep in mind this is in no way shape or form a finished product and is either temp, or something to help us until we find something a little better! We hope you enjoy!

Link: http://devonpropst12.wix.com/the-fbi
note how there is already an fbi clan
i would like to join i have about 145 hours of gameplay, i understand RP and Rules, tho im pretty shit#y at building
[Image: 2s8fez8.png]

"I'm afraid my friend.. That was kinda RDM..." -Rezy 2016 august 9'th

+REP me if i was helpfull
Awesome website dude, very fitting for the FBI with the 'techy' look and the most recent arrest. Awesome!
Make sure to add the [Unofficial] Tag until the clan has been confirmed as a [Official] clan.
(09-10-2015, 09:38 PM)Eggsy Wrote: Make sure to add the [Unofficial] Tag until the clan has been confirmed as a [Official] clan.

Thanks for reminding me! I guess i forgot that step! Woops!
(09-10-2015, 03:56 PM)DVN Wrote: Awesome website dude, very fitting for the FBI with the 'techy' look and the most recent arrest. Awesome!

Thanks a lot! The support really helps me man!
The following 1 user Likes zXDroNEXz0918's post:
  • DVN
Nice job man! Looks great!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
9/10/2015 - Update: Removal of the SWAT team!

I have been thinking lately and figured, the SWAT team is useless. Normal Special Agents already have the same privileges as the SWAT team, Kevlar, Weapons, Black market items (Crackers, Lockpicks, Hostage rope). The SWAT team will be removed entirely from the page, applications, and everything else. Sorry to all applicants that highly wanted this job to be a thing.
Clan has been officially closed until further notice

This is due to the following reason(s) listed here: Clan is currently inactive
Please PM an Administrator if you'd like to have this clan re-opened. 

[FL] SnowredWolf
Fearless Administrator