The Crimson Order
I am writing this to announce my resignation from The Crimson Order. I enjoyed my time here however this clan really is not for me.

Thank you for all the opportunities.
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • DVN
[Image: cnW2YZR.png]

The Crimson has decided that we're at the point of having to many members. Due to this, we're only going to take two more members into the order.

To future applicants please take time in telling us why you should join.
I am here writing this to inform all of my resignation from Crimson, this clan is not really for me.

Thank you for all the memories and opportunities.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
After discussion in the Crimson we have decided that it was only right to acquire a new member to our rank. He has shown his worth in the battlefield and has presented to us that he is loyal. Our newest member is:

- Deluxe

I have also decided that as we have such a vast amount of members to put a new rank in the Order. This rank is the Blooded. The Blooded are those who will command in raids and will discuss matter within the Order with myself and my Adviser.  The rank will only be given out to those who prove themselves in the battlefield and will aren't though respect. 

- Pablo
The following 2 users Like User 12049's post:
  • mgdwszx, Awestruck
Dear Members,

For a while now I have been thinking about leaving The Order, and I have finally decided to do so.
The truth is, I don't really enjoy Aggressive RP any more (nor am I very good at it) and I hope to look for a more Passive based clan. I feel as though I am not contributing much to the order and it is time for me to leave. This is a really good clan, but it's just not for me.

Thanks for the fun times and awesome bases and dupes Smile 

Regards,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 4 users Like Tomo's post:
  • , TheCasanova, DVN, Awestruck
---------- OOC Information ----------

Steam Name: Reefaz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29700678

What is your RPP count? 18

What timezone are you currently in? GMT+1 I think

What is your current amount of bans? 0

Current hours on the server? 1744 Hours

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? Yes

---------- In Character Information ----------

Full Name: Pablo Cena

Background information: Pablo Cena is a pshycopath who enjoys killing.

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? Because I've seen how you guys work.

What will you bring to the Crimson Order?

---------- Additional Information ----------

Previous gaming experiences (go in depth into ranks on these games etc): CS:GO reached LEM

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? Yes

What is your favourite weapon on FL and why: Galil because its op

Do you have any keys binds(e.g Rifle ammo, Health kits)? Yes

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: Lombardi.

Reason for leaving these clan(s)? Because everyone left.
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Reefaz's post:
  • Jono, Awestruck
---------- OOC Information ----------

Steam Name: Gccc

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40584392

What is your RPP count? 15

What timezone are you currently in? UTC-04:30

Current hours on the server? 1442 when this was posted

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? Yes

---------- In Character Information ---------- 

Full Name: Kenneth Eisenberg

Background information: Kenneth Eisenberg is a man whose experience with guns date back to when he was hunting with his father. He has worked with public and private security organizations and has not questioned any order he has been given nor he does care if those orders include breaking the laws

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? Because I know many people in the organization and I want to work with them

What will you bring to the Crimson Order? My personal skills, including firefight experience, tactical knowledge and teamwork

---------- Additional Information ---------- 

Previous gaming experiences (go in depth into ranks  on these games etc): Over 3000 hours in Garry's Mod, nearly all of them in games that include shooting and I played CS 1.6 in internet cafes for a long time

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? Yes

What is your favourite weapon on FL and why: Gali because it's very powerful

Do you have any keys binds(e.g Rifle ammo, Health kits)? Yes, for rifle ammo, health kits and health vials

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: FUMUKU, but not that recently

Reason for leaving these clan(s)? Inactivity 
The following 2 users Like Gccc's post:
  • Jono, Awestruck
---------- OOC Information ----------

Steam Name: Hugz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45566340

What is your RPP count? 0

What timezone are you currently in? GMT +1

Current hours on the server? ~400

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? Yes i do

---------- In Character Information ---------- 

Full Name: Jermaine "J.Cole" Cole

Background information: Jermaine is a guy with alot of criminal Backround, He was born and raised next to drugs, Shootings and killing.

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? I want to join since im a BIG fan of aggressiveRP and such i love to work in teams during wars etc + i got alot of friends in it. 
Extras: im a great shooter with alot of competens to work in teams during hard situations

What will you bring to the Crimson Order? Alot of my battle/RP Skills and hopefully much more.

---------- Additional Information ---------- 

Previous gaming experiences (go in depth into ranks  on these games etc):CSGO Achived Global Elite 3 times.
Travian: Won alot of servers, (For you who dont know what this is its like Age of empire but more team focusing game)
Played Comptetivly in Both COD: Modern Warefare 2 and 3

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? Im extremly self sufficient i make my own money and i spend them, I dont take i only give (Ask Deluxe)

What is your favourite weapon on FL and why: Galil beacuse of the spray control and the quick fire rate.

Do you have any keys binds(e.g Rifle ammo, Health kits)? i got keybinds for Health kits, Steroids, Vials, Needles, Rifle ammo, Pistol ammo, Galil, Ak, m4, and Five Seven.

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: Blackwatch and Triad Alliance

Reason for leaving these clan(s)? Left both beacuse of them closing down.
The following 1 user Likes Hopz's post:
  • Awestruck
---------- OOC Information ----------

Steam Name: [FL:RP] GreeD^

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41161698

What is your RPP count? 38

What timezone are you currently in? GMT +1

What is your current amount of bans? 2

Current hours on the server? 2100-ish

Do you have a microphone and teamspeak? yes

---------- In Character Information ----------

Full Name: Kristian 'Greed* Thomsen

Background information:
Kristian 'Greed' Thomsen was born in 1984, he were left by his parents a day after the birth, and was later on adopted by the infamous guerilla-fighter Steven Manson. Later on when Kristian was 16, his Steven Manson was killed in an assassination, ordered by the government. The end

Why do you want to join the Crimson Order? Cause it's the type of clan I like

What will you bring to the Crimson Order? Skills

---------- Additional Information ----------

Previous gaming experiences (go in depth into ranks on these games etc): Csgo, gmod, minecraft, euro truck simulator

Are you self sufficient(don't need other players to give you ammo etc mid raid)? Not as of right now

What is your favourite weapon on FL and why: Not sure

Do you have any keys binds(e.g Rifle ammo, Health kits)? Yeah got everything binded

Clan(s) you have recently belonged to: None recently

Reason for leaving these clan(s)?
Due to the potential in some of our applicants, we have deemed it worthy to recruit more to our ranks. After much discussion on some and little on others; we have decided to let in the following to Crimson
- Greed
- Hugs
- Gccc
- Reefaz

I wish these members the best and hope to see them fighting in the battlefield.
- Ghost
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Greed^