AA?
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=64134

"There's a news thread about LL. I just want to write this thread to explain my side of the story. I'll close it because I don't want to make a big deal out of this, and I'm sure those who are interested will find the thread.

Recently Wood has threatened several times CodeBrain and myself. He has been sending (fake) laywer letters to me during the time the community split up, he posted a news thread on the forums saying that it was hacked (which was not true) and most recently he threatened CodedBrain to make an abuse thread about him. According to his own words: 'Or they'll see how stupid and corrupt the developer is, and refuse to be part of the community'. So basically he tries to set up people on FL and hope they will join his community.

That being said, I addressed this problem to Faustie. We've made an appointment that we would try to get things peaceful between both communities, so I expected him to atleast try to do something about that. Instead of that, he does not try to fix anything at all. Every time I address a potential problem, he refuses to do anything about it and uses the reason that it is an individual action, covered with very nice, professional and diplomatic sentences. I've been trying my best to solve things, but it should come from both sides. Not just from myself or FL in general.

That's why I said it's a war. With that I mean: it's not a peaceful situation as we had agreed to. So it's not  in a way that a war will start. Because in my opinion it is already a war. And if it only has to come from my side, it's unlikely to be resolved."

Wood wasn't banned for "speaking the truth".
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(08-29-2015, 09:56 AM)Derkaderk Wrote: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=64134

"There's a news thread about LL. I just want to write this thread to explain my side of the story. I'll close it because I don't want to make a big deal out of this, and I'm sure those who are interested will find the thread.

Recently Wood has threatened several times CodeBrain and myself. He has been sending (fake) laywer letters to me during the time the community split up, he posted a news thread on the forums saying that it was hacked (which was not true) and most recently he threatened CodedBrain to make an abuse thread about him. According to his own words: 'Or they'll see how stupid and corrupt the developer is, and refuse to be part of the community'. So basically he tries to set up people on FL and hope they will join his community.

That being said, I addressed this problem to Faustie. We've made an appointment that we would try to get things peaceful between both communities, so I expected him to atleast try to do something about that. Instead of that, he does not try to fix anything at all. Every time I address a potential problem, he refuses to do anything about it and uses the reason that it is an individual action, covered with very nice, professional and diplomatic sentences. I've been trying my best to solve things, but it should come from both sides. Not just from myself or FL in general.

That's why I said it's a war. With that I mean: it's not a peaceful situation as we had agreed to. So it's not  in a way that a war will start. Because in my opinion it is already a war. And if it only has to come from my side, it's unlikely to be resolved."

I wish you luck in your moderator position, you may want to clean your tongue before you start speaking to players, I imagine the smell of 'ass' isn't pleasant. :)
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*
The following 2 users Like EthanArcher's post:
  • Moisty, NotSep
(08-29-2015, 09:53 AM)Derkaderk Wrote: 'cause you really would not use the GM if he did not give permission lmao.

Regardless, they still got SoulRipper's permission to do it. Your comments are rather nugatory here.

(08-29-2015, 09:56 AM)Derkaderk Wrote: Recently Wood has threatened several times CodeBrain and myself. He has been sending (fake) laywer letters to me during the time the community split up, he posted a news thread on the forums saying that it was hacked (which was not true) and most recently he threatened CodedBrain to make an abuse thread about him. According to his own words: 'Or they'll see how stupid and corrupt the developer is, and refuse to be part of the community'. So basically he tries to set up people on FL and hope they will join his community.

You're taking SoulRipper's words as the only truth. How do you know the lawsuit letters were fake?
The threads he posted were to inform the community regarding problems with the Fearless forums of which SoulRipper remained completely silent on, adamant that there was no problem when in fact, there was. Albeit wasn't hacked, Wood's conjecture was not out of place. It took multiple hours before SoulRipper finally made a thread about it.
SoulRipper's assumption that it was done purely because Wood wanted players to join his own community is rather speculative. 'Or they'll see how stupid and corrupt the developer is, and refuse to be part of the community' is Wood's own opinion and one shared by many people.
I wouldn't immediately assume SoulRipper's word is the full truth as his post is littered with inaccuracies and misleading information. I appreciate that it is his side, but that also means it is his opinion and not necessarily fact.

(01-01-1970, 12:00 AM)Derkaderk Wrote:Everything Wood posted was invalid in that admin abuse thread - it is blatant that he is attempting to cause trouble however.
and

A suspension of his account is out of order. How on earth can the abuse thread detailed with a large amount of evidence be assumed "invalid" without any discussion? In fact, the exact reason it was closed was for this:

(01-01-1970, 12:00 AM)SoulRipper Wrote:Focus on your own community, think that needs way more attention instead of constantly trying to create havoc here.
and
The admin abuse thread is denied due not being objective.

This is contentious; the proof is that this thread was created as a result and also that SoulRipper made a thread about it. I can't be the only one that thinks the closure of the abuse thread is downright absurd.
How can you assume it was done to cause "havoc"? Wood felt he had evidence of CodedBrain's abuse and posted it. Just because he is part of another community doesn't invalidate his evidence.

It would have been nice to see more discussion on the matter and not just banning any account that posted the abuse thread to silence them. This is for DVN from the other thread: that too, is censorship.

Forums Rules Wrote:2b.) You are allowed to state your opinion about Fearless, even if it's negative. Please make sure your opinion is based on arguments and is not just spreading hate, because that will result in a warning/ban.
Regards,
aviator
The following 2 users Like aviator's post:
  • EthanArcher, NotSep
(08-29-2015, 10:12 AM)EthanArcher Wrote:
(08-29-2015, 09:56 AM)Derkaderk Wrote: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=64134

I wish you luck in your moderator position, you may want to clean your tongue before you start speaking to players, I imagine the smell of 'ass' isn't pleasant. Smile
Because I link you something you did not even notice means I want moderator? lmao. Quite ironic coming from you I must say.
I also never said that Soulripper is telling the truth or not, I just said Wood was not banned for "speaking the truth" in an AA thread - but hey, if you want to deny something which is obvious go ahead it just shows that your head is really shoved up LL's ass.
I find it rather hard to believe a Lawyer that works for thousands of pounds every month and appears in high courts and deals with a lot of other legal altercations will take his time to write this 'letter' to Soul. There is no logos, branding or back watermarks of any sort, seems rather unprofessional written and structured too.

Thats just my opinion though, it might be real.
(08-29-2015, 11:18 AM)DVN Wrote: I find it rather hard to believe a Lawyer that works for thousands of pounds every month and appears in high courts and deals with a lot of other legal altercations will take his time to write this 'letter' to Soul. There is no logos, branding or back watermarks of any sort, seems rather unprofessional written and structured too.

Thats just my opinion though, it might be real.

Not to mention that font. Its like they just opened Microsoft word and started typing.
Yes it was pretty childish to remove the vet tags, I mean, care for them a little bit, they put all their hard work into this community and you throw back in their face? gg wp [Image: v99G6KL.jpg]
Remember when RP wasn't so stressful and fun?
The following 1 user Likes Stitch's post:
  • Baskingner
(08-29-2015, 11:28 AM)Ducky_ Wrote: Yes it was pretty childish to remove the vet tags, I mean, care for them a little bit, they put all their hard work into this community and you throw back in their face? gg wp [Image: v99G6KL.jpg]
They put all their work into the community to then want it all removed or else  they will "DCMA". gg wp.
To be honest the DMCA request is a joke. I work with copyright on a daily basis and only when there is solid proof of copyright, so someone using your content (you have to proof its yours, which is hard) without your knowledge they will do something

If you honestly think that legal companies will mix in petty fights between Gmod communities you live in a dream.
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  •