AA?
Lol.

Am I the only one at the start that was like, nah this'll never get as big as the NováRP shit, hahahha I was so wrong.

Internet fights are funny af.
(08-28-2015, 03:35 PM)BlackDog Wrote: Mavis, if you continue to harass people in this thread, i will be forced to take action, stop belitteing peoples opinion simply because you do not agree

Honestly BlackDog. I've read all of the posts from the corresponding threads and remained a neutral standpoint; but anyone with any form of sense can tell what's going on. However I fear if you take action you will be reprimanded for doing so.

The accusation of lack of objectivity in the abuse thread is absurd.

I'm unsure why the Admin Abuse section was closed, most likely by mistake - but banning the account of someone expressing their views that one has abused violates the very rules of this community.

The absurdity of this situation is astounding. Simply.
Regards,
aviator
The following 2 users Like aviator's post:
  • General Rickets, Metrlazjan
Oh my god NováRP is still a censored word, jesus fūck.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • ryan!
The fact that this is happening so soon after the separation is...Disgraceful to say the least. For once I'm ashamed to say that I carry the FL Tags. It's like my home is being ripped apart. It's also unfair that Soul revoked perms for EVERYONE to post in the AA sub-forum.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(08-28-2015, 01:23 PM)CodedBrain Wrote: you're were one of them which kept scaring me. 

Why in gods name do you keep saying "scared". Every time I read "scared" it makes me laugh. Like the thought of an admin being fazed really scared you?
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 1 user Likes ryan!'s post:
  • Moisty
Oh, you do not get scared if you are concentrated and a loud random noise pops up? Of course you do, everyone does.
I never liked Dutch people anyway.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Why are you still carrying this on?
You all left FL and ripped the code from it to put up your own servers. Are you not happy enough?

Everything Wood posted was invalid in that admin abuse thread - it is blatant that he is attempting to cause trouble however.
The following 1 user Likes Derkaderk's post:
  • MacTavish
(08-29-2015, 09:10 AM)Derkaderk Wrote: Why are you still carrying this on?
You all left FL and ripped the code from it to put up your own servers. Are you not happy enough?

Everything Wood posted was invalid in that admin abuse thread - it is blatant that he is attempting to cause trouble however.

Because ripping off a gamemode and getting permission to use it is the same, honestly don't make retarded comments if you know jack shit.
Not to forget without them it would've never been the same.
(08-29-2015, 09:46 AM)HellShell Wrote:
(08-29-2015, 09:10 AM)Derkaderk Wrote: Why are you still carrying this on?

Because ripping off a gamemode and getting permission to use it is the same, honestly don't make retarded comments if you know jack shit.
Not to forget without them it would've never been the same.
'cause you really would not use the GM if he did not give permission lmao.