AA?
So the old staff team after putting their lives into this community get their vet tags removed just because they're with another community? That's quite immature if that's the case to be honest.

(I'll probably be getting banned now)
[Image: xfjIDIO.jpg]
Thanks to Barkles for my Signature
For all of you posting and then adding 'Oh I'll probably get banned now' no you won't so stop saying it unless you break the forum rules.

The post is back up for all to read but has been declined for not being objective and nothing for Coded to be demoted for.
(08-28-2015, 07:59 AM)DVN Wrote: For all of you posting and then adding 'Oh I'll probably get banned now' no you won't so stop saying it unless you break the forum rules.

The post is back up for all to read but has been declined for not being objective and nothing for Coded to be demoted for.

But what rule did Wood break?
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
(08-28-2015, 08:02 AM)ryan! Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 07:59 AM)DVN Wrote: For all of you posting and then adding 'Oh I'll probably get banned now' no you won't so stop saying it unless you break the forum rules.

I'm not entirely sure because I didn't ban him. I imagine it was because he ignored direct warnings not to post the thread at first but he abused his 'Veteran' permission to still post on a closed thread and edit his post to re-add the report multiple times.
(08-28-2015, 08:04 AM)DVN Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 08:02 AM)ryan! Wrote:

I'm not entirely sure because I didn't ban him. I imagine it was because he ignored direct warnings not to post the thread at first but he abused his 'Veteran' permission to still post on a closed thread and edit his post to re-add the report multiple times.

The ban reason states ToS which he did not break.

As a member for two years and a staff member for eight months, I'm disappointed that mine and many other ex-administrator's tags have been removed.

Disappointing.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nacreas's post:
  • konsta
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
I am sorry, I have read that Admin Abuse case, and holy fucking shit. That is ridiculous.

Absolutley fucking moronic to keep this guy in a community.

I am sorry Soul but if you cant be arsed getting off your fat arse and finding a new developer then you will probably loose a lot of members.

Out of curiosity Soul, does all your staff members go around threatening other communities, or is it just you and Mavis ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • dig
(08-28-2015, 02:19 AM)CodedBrain Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 01:37 AM)Ciryl Wrote: Don't act like a big man in a locked thread, how about you unlock the thread and let Wood reply?
-http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=64138&pid=512838#pid512838

(Supporting neither community, still get banned probs)

Because if we do that, there is going to be a huge rage-post session, with false statements. And we're not waiting for that. This was the truth, over and out.

It's not the truth, it's your opinion. Since when do you decide who's true over someone else? We are all allowed our opinions so stop being so immature and commenting on locked threads to get your point across when nobody else can.

Soul, stop being so bloody immature, Jesus Christ. Removing the vet tags from admins who have had your back for years? Admins who have improved your servers, helped you out, been the friendly face to look up to while you're missing from the server because you're so dedicated to the community? I support removing the vet tags of those who misbehaved after the split, who broke the rules and got permd, but not anyone else who resigned in a respectful manner, and even helped you out to sort the servers out after they resigned. Get a grip and stop being so fucking immature.

But I guess I'll enjoy my forum ban cause I spoke out against the 'all mighty'
The following 3 users Like Mustang's post:
  • General Rickets, Tawee, Jayjayflutter
It's funny seeing all these people who have been here for around 1 year max coming into the community and behaving like they know everything there is to know about Soul, the admins and the community overall.

Jesus christ, you guys are pathetic.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 5 users Like equal's post:
  • Zecon, Jan, Nacreas, HellShell, NotSep
(08-28-2015, 10:51 AM)Marty Wrote: I am sorry Soul but if you cant be arsed getting off your fat arse and finding a new developer then you will probably loose a lot of members.

Out of curiosity Soul, does all your staff members go around threatening other communities, or is it just you and Mavis ?

That's not a very nice thing to say, how rude.