Poll: Battlefield or Need for speed shift ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Battlefield
100.00%
8 100.00%
Need For Speed
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Battlefield Bad Company 2 or Need for speed Shift?
What is the best game of those 2 ? I think the best one is battlefield.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

well a little time i really wanted the NFS game, but it's not street-racing. It's racing on tracks (WTF!) -which means the game sucks. I'd go for Bf Wink
Agree skaara Cheese I got them both.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

I have both and tbh you can't compare but if I have to choose BFBC2 ^^
-Signature removed-
If you've played the first Bad Company game, you'll realise how depressing the second game is compared to the first.
And every Need for Speed game after Underground 2 is bollocks.

I vote for Gran Turismo 5. Except that's not on the poll. DAMNIT.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The games are totaly unrelated to eachother, but I choose BFBC2 all the way. It is the greatest FPS currently out there in my opinion. (Please dont get me started on why, just read a random review of the game. That should be enough)
Signature too big...
(09-10-2010, 07:49 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: If you've played the first Bad Company game, you'll realise how depressing the second game is compared to the first.
And every Need for Speed game after Underground 2 is bollocks.

I vote for Gran Turismo 5. Except that's not on the poll. DAMNIT.

Yea Underground2 is AWESOME, but have you tried Carbon? idk if it came out after underground2, but i think it did... >.< I can't decide which of them i like most. Carbon or Underground2?
(09-10-2010, 08:26 PM)fai222 Wrote: The games are totaly unrelated to eachother, but I choose BFBC2 all the way. It is the greatest FPS currently out there in my opinion. (Please dont get me started on why, just read a random review of the game. That should be enough)
... herp derp.
(09-10-2010, 09:09 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: Yea Underground2 is AWESOME, but have you tried Carbon? idk if it came out after underground2, but i think it did... >.< I can't decide which of them i like most. Carbon or Underground2?
Never played Carbon. Lost interest after UG2.

The only thing I liked about Undercover was that it had one of the most epic songs ever made in its track list.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles