[Dupe Market] Umizoomi's Original Dupe Store
If anyone intresed ina dupe, place a request here!
Just constructive crisicism, the prices for your pre builded dupes is too high for what you're offering. The buildings look promising In the design, but the details are lacking. As you can see in a lot of screenshots, things are crooked: the fencing, the tv and walls sticking out for example. I can definitely tell you're not using the precision tool for building, at least not the way it should be used. I'm going to give you a tip, which will save you a lot of hassle in the long run. I'm currently not at home, so I might direct you wrong, but I think the steps are something like this:
1 hold q, open precision tool, make sure it's set on apply
2 while holding q, at the end of the precision tool menu there is something called advanced options, click on it.
3 click on experimental and and make sure it's saved (double click it I assume, it should look like this >>experimental<<)
4 there should be some new options available at the top of the menu, but freeze, auto align to world, s disable shadow and only collide with player are the ones you need.
5 spawn a prop, shoot it with the precision tool, now physgun the prop around, make sure you don't drop it, as it will fall through the floor, once you think it's perfect, press shift+e to make sure it's straight, just to make sure you don't get crooked shit.

keep practicing, this is the way to go.

Presto, you just learned building like a pro.

I'm usually An outright vagina, so here are the magical offensive words I just have to say uncontrollably. If you don't know how to build, you should learn it first, instead of throwing half assed dupes out there, which are priced as a value of at least $4 IRL. Quite a rip off, since it's priced just as much as gta 4 atm. Is it worthy of such a price tag? No, but it can be.

Keep practicing, I'll see you around.
(11-02-2015, 09:20 PM)FEaRIeZz Wrote: Just constructive crisicism, the prices for your pre builded dupes is too high for what you're offering. The buildings look promising In the design, but the details are lacking. As you can see in a lot of screenshots, things are crooked: the fencing, the tv and walls sticking out for example. I can definitely tell you're not using the precision tool for building, at least not the way it should be used. I'm going to give you a tip, which will save you a lot of hassle in the long run. I'm  currently not at home, so I might direct you wrong, but I think the steps are something like this:
1 hold q, open precision tool, make sure it's set on apply
2 while holding q, at the end of the precision tool menu there is something called advanced options, click on it.
3 click on experimental and and make sure it's saved (double click it I assume, it should look like this >>experimental<<)
4 there should be some new options available at the top of the menu, but freeze, auto align to world, s disable shadow and only collide with player are the ones you need.
5 spawn a prop, shoot it with the precision tool, now physgun the prop around, make sure you don't drop it, as it will fall through the floor, once you think it's perfect, press shift+e to make sure it's straight, just to make sure you don't get crooked shit.

keep practicing, this is the way to go.

Presto, you just learned building like a pro.

I'm usually An outright ***, so here are the magical offensive words I just have to say uncontrollably. If you don't know how to build, you should learn it first, instead of throwing half assed dupes out there, which are priced as a value  of at least $4 IRL. Quite a rip off, since it's  priced just as much as gta 4 atm. Is it worthy of such  a price tag? No, but it can be.

Keep practicing, I'll see you around.

YeH i post Some of my other dupes that are nicer Cheese