Dunjam's Ban Appeal
Your name: (Steam friends name) Dunjam

Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban) STEAM_0:0:563507

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 64974

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] CodedBrain

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) Insulting players in OOC.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) GamingofficalZ (I think) and Riceman.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I do not feel as though I have broken -any- rules. The main reason being that I feel as though the people involved did not have a firm concept of what in-character and out-of-character is. Everything that I said to the player before the admin situation was completely and utterly IC, it was just pure roleplay. I feel as though the admins misunderstood me and thought that everything that I said was actually OOC, however; as I said, it was IC. I did not break any rules in my opinion, and I certainly didn't insult anyone OOCly. Thank you for reading.
I still stand by t=what i said on the game. but i do be leave the ban was a bit harsh. maybe an hour or two but 24 hours in a bit harsh.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thank you for forgiving me sir.
*Cough* Quote 'Go Learn and go back to dark rp' *Cough* Is an insult.
I'm sorry if that made you upset, I want to apologize to dannycooldod, I am sorry. Other than that, I do think that the ban was a bit harsh. Perhaps reduce it? I don't know, it's up to dannycooldod and the other admins I suppose. But; I just want to say that you got me caught in a bad mood, so yeah, I am sorry.
Alright, I do think that you deserve a shorter ban Smile
Denied. You committed such wrongdoings, its something that'll stay on your record.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub