Report on Kahjo
Name of player: Kahjo

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:63643406

Time in GMT: 16:39

Server: V2D

Summary: I became a dictator with my friend (who was vp) and as soon as i changed my name he stormed up to my floor (I hadn't even changed the laws at this time) demanding to tell him the code for the fading door which separated us. I said no, and he pulled a gun and began trying to wallbang us. I took cover behind my office door, my friend (Devin) took cover behind a barricade. Kahjo then started to prop surf up to higher positions/ different angles to try and shoot us. 

Evidence: As seen below there was only one 'John Lonburg' on the server, which was Kahjo.
[Image: F18vBPM.jpg?1]
[Image: 79lzEmI.jpg]
In this photo you can see that Kahjo himself has revealed that he is raiding.
[Image: wTV2R1Q.jpg]
From this point down he is seen propsurfing. 
[Image: KlHErbM.jpg]
[Image: lR3fLOk.jpg]
[Image: WCItP8Y.jpg]
[Image: vdJaouX.jpg]

There is also a video that Devin recorded on shadowplay which shows him moving the props.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCb01JVp...e=youtu.be
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
I was kinda involved, as he was also random raiding. He said his reason was that the President was a Dictator. Now, as far as I've understood, you can only raid if the President has Dictator LAWS, which Narci did not.
First off, Where is your proof that it is me..? You got no picture of the prop either? I was raiding the president cause I got jailbroken out there is another guy aswell and then we killed you because you turned dicktator. And you ordered me for a 10min arrest for nothing.. And in the video you can hear, That you were using a 3rd party software to communicate with. Thank you.
(08-24-2015, 04:12 PM)Kahjo Wrote: First off, Where is your proof that it is me..? You got no picture of the prop either? I was raiding the president cause I got jailbroken out there is another guy aswell and then we killed you because you turned dicktator. And you ordered me for a 10min arrest for nothing.. And in the video you can hear, That you were using a 3rd party software to communicate with. Thank you.

The proof that it is you, if you can see the photos, is that you were the ONLY john lonburg on the server, which seen in the photo, is the person that started the raid on us, you. 
You also said 'Fear the gun president' which considering that the only people that knew there was a person on my floor was me, devin, you, and the government, its pretty obvious it was you.
My friend also got it on recording that you were moving props, and in the photos you can see you standing on them? Lol
And yes we were using a 3rd party program to communicate with, but if you LISTEN we only discussed you prop surfing. 
You're welcome Smile
(08-24-2015, 04:12 PM)Kahjo Wrote: First off, Where is your proof that it is me..? You got no picture of the prop either? I was raiding the president cause I got jailbroken out there is another guy aswell and then we killed you because you turned dicktator. And you ordered me for a 10min arrest for nothing.. And in the video you can hear, That you were using a 3rd party software to communicate with. Thank you.

Using a 3rd party programme to communicate is allowed as long as we don't meta-game. As far as I can tell, we weren't, and never do. The timestamp on my video can prove you spawned a prop in the logs. Narci got your name as you yelled at us. Check the video for the prop, it is shown.
You said in the vudeo to each other something like: "make the urgent command!"
(08-25-2015, 04:51 AM)Kahjo Wrote: You said in the vudeo to each other something like: "make the urgent command!"

And is that not something we could have shouted to each other in-game?
(08-25-2015, 04:51 AM)Kahjo Wrote: You said in the vudeo to each other something like: "make the urgent command!"

that isnt metagame?
Ther reported player has been found guilty of prop surfing.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda