AkiMate
Name of the Reported Player:AkiMate

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:34067961

Time:9:11 AM

Server:v33x

Summary:Akimate was an SRU he was going to a raid on foot. I thought he was patrolling as an SRU so I went to him to tell him that it isn't allowed. He started a small OOC Chat complaining that I was backseat administrating. I also was involved in the Complaning and I didn't take it to PM. after a while I talked to him on PM and then he said " (PM) AkiMate: you're a dicksuck admin go away aha" Which is a player disrespecting which rule 1.4 states.

Evidence:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=505462224
As his fellow SRU Officer at the time of the raid, we all had our SRU Vehicles out at apartments with NLR on them and had received a call about the armed suspect in the club. We couldn't ignore the call just because we had no vehicles, that'd be failrp.
I have 3 RPP.
If I have helped you in anyway, Give me rep here

You weren't involved and I said there was no NLR breakcage all I am saying is that akimate was player disrespecting thinkng that I was backseat administrating thinking he was patrolling while it turns out he was going to a raid on foot.
I was in a skype call with him at the time and was fully involved, get the facts correct.
I have 3 RPP.
If I have helped you in anyway, Give me rep here

(08-24-2015, 09:18 AM)OvEr_Z Wrote: Name of the Reported Player:AkiMate

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:34067961

Time:9:11 AM

Server:v33x

Summary:Akimate was an SRU he was going to a raid on foot. I thought he was patrolling as an SRU so I went to him to tell him that it isn't allowed. He started a small OOC Chat complaining that I was backseat administrating. I also was involved in the Complaning and I didn't take it to PM. after a while I talked to him on PM and then he said " (PM) AkiMate: you're a dicksuck admin go away aha"  Which is a player disrespecting which rule 1.4 states.

Evidence:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=505462224

Okay okay, in no way was I patrolling as there was a gunman in Izzie's palace which I ran over to as there were 3 other SRU already there. You followed me from the nexus there saying that I was patrolling and that I was breaking the rules.
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
The reported player has been found guilty of Player disrespect and has been punished.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub