iPythonHD, Signing out.
Dear FL community,

I have made my decision today to leave FL forever, I am making this thread to thank everyone and some people in particular.

NightHawkd: #NightHawkd4SuperAdmin2k15 <3
SoulRipper: I wish you all the best in keeping FL alive.
DVN / Castiel: You are (in my eyes) the most helpful teachers, you have always helped me when I needed assistance. Thanks
S a d b o y: If you make 1 more joke m8................................................................

Sorry if I missed you.

I have enjoyed every moment of playing on FL and I might be on the forums every now and again. I probably have the worst record on FL, with 6 bans and 21 blacklists in 270 hours. I didnt know many people of FL, so I doubt anyone will miss me. I may come back if enough people persuade me, otherwise goodbye. I stayed with FL when many others went to Li******* instead, I hope SoulRipper and Brian keep the updates coming, and quite frankly I dont have a f**king clue what else to say xD.

Thanks for everything FL <3

*Python goes back to administrate DarkRP and Jail Break Servers*
Bye mate, best of luck. Smile
Goodbye Smile
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Hey, first time I've been on a Goodbye thread.

Thanks Python, I wish you the best of luck in whatever you pursue in the future.
Best of luck in your future endeavours!
Peace boy!
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
(08-23-2015, 05:36 AM)PythonPlays Wrote: S a d b o y: If you make 1 more joke m8................................................................

meow
Goodbye Python!
See ya.
Bye Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]