LOOK AT IT
Your name: IAmSpyingOnYou!

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84881551

Your ban ID: 64666

Banned by: [FL:M] NightHawkd

Reason: scamming

Involved: sniperxtv

Why we should unban you: My ban was not a valid reason. Clearly in the video sniperxtv agrees to $200.00 and he knew it. I am not happy with the way this is being dealt with. I feel that this is a unfair ban and i would like the owner of the server to contribute to this request. I would prefer that night hawk and grub do not reply to this unban request.
Your previous unban request was already denied. making another one will not help you at all. Grub made a decision based on the evidence provided and with what you stated. I see no reason to have anyone else look at it.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
XD u funny i said dont reply lel also i bought the car he agreed to $200 so i did not scamm so UNBAN ME
I see no reason for you to be unbanned and you cannot deny NightHawkd and Grub from posting on this thread, they have every right to do so.
definition of scamming is : a confidence game or other fraudulent scheme, especially for making a quick profit; swindle. and to cheat or defraud with a scam.
i did none of these and he agreed to $200 and i did trade.

so tell me where did i scamm him?
"making a quick profit"

That's exactly what you did by cheating the guy into agreeing to a number he did not want to agree to in the first place. So then you could sell it on for a way higher profit.
in logs first he said $200.000 which is $200 so i said ok then i said just to clarify $200.00 he said okay so i did not scamm him he agreed to $200 in the first place
Some people use dots as opposed to a comma in numbers. I.e. 200,000 is the same as 200.000 in other countries.
well thats his mistake then not mine
Denied.

User warned.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub