UN Military Observer Roleplay
Hey everyone,

Today I did a roleplay that was kind of original. An United Nations Military Observer Roleplay. Often called Peacekeeps. We had three observers: A Dutchman, A Frenchman and an Englishman. (Required by the Netherlands, France and the UK ofcourse)  I managed to get a customized Mercedes with the letter 'UN' and a /copcar via [FL:M] Suarez and we started driving around in the city. Meanwhile we were reporting everything to the citizens by 'UN Reports'. We started of with some Police Brutality and had informed the President about it. In the end we got reports of the Vice President doing human experiments in the labs. So we went down there with 3 men and arrested her for violating the Human Rights. I had a lot of fun, I hope the rest did too.

Thank you:

[FL:M] Suarez , for customizing the Mercedes (which took a lot of afford!) and joining the roleplay as a UK Peacekeeper.
[FL:RP] Generation , for joining the roleplat as a French Peacekeeper.
The Vice President (Something with Dart) , For participating and cooperating during the arrest. You fitted perfectly in our roleplay!

Here is a picture of our temporary base and the car with the French Peacekeeper:

[Image: 124x2m0.png]
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 7 users Like MrTreeGames's post:
  • Suarez, Bradley, Generation, Altoria, MacTavish, Pear, Rumbleâ„¢
Military occupation would be nice :p
The following 3 users Like Altoria's post:
  • MacTavish, Bradley, MrTreeGames