Admin Abuse on Grub
Name: Zerdrick

Time/Date: 8/21/2015, 04:06 AM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11680391

Name of Administrator: Grub

Evidence:

Hello, at 09-20-2015, 08:40 PM I posted this thread: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=64757

This thread was meant to be a way to gage the public on their opinion about Admins/Moderators and their ability to use the noclip command and the admin physgun to be able to "unstuck" themselves during a raid. Quickly after I posted the topic Nighthawkd (The guy the original admin abuse topic was on) Came into the discussion and seemed to want to start the argument about his ban request again. I was ok with the ban request being denied I simply wanted to know peoples opinion on the topic.

After Nighthawkd came into the discussion and started referencing the ban request and reviving the argument about a ban request that I had posted at a previous date (The one used in my thread for context) Grub decided to close the thread and lock out any chance at a discussion on this topic. Grub claimed that I was upset that the ban ruling did not go into my favour and that I was "trying to create more drama".

I sent Grub this private message:
Quote:Subject: Why did you lock my post?

My post has nothing to do with the case, Nighthawkd just came in and decided to continue the arguement. You said that it was ok for him to do what he did, which I realise is a final decision, I just want to get comments from other people and see what people have to think about it.
Which he has yet to respond to.

I do not feel that I was in violation of any rules and that Grub abused his powers by locking my thread because Nighthawkd was trying to revive a previously dictated argument.

For the sake of limiting bias could this please not be ruled on by Grub or Nighthawkd.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
You think I abused my powers because I stopped a potential flame war and because you were upset about the outcome of the abuse thread? You got your answer on the abuse thread after I spent many hours reviewing the case. You weren't happy so you tried to revive it.

Hey, I made an admin abuse post a month ago that showed that an admin was using noclip and his admin prop gun to unstick themselves from a world prop while raiding me and it got denied earlier today, anyone else think its unfair that they can use admin powers to aid themselves in raiding?

I'm not going to allow you to continue something that was already ended. It doesn't work that way.

My post has nothing to do with the case,

Stop lying, its blatantly obvious it had to do with the case when the first line is,

Hey, I made an admin abuse post a month ago that showed that an admin was using noclip and his admin prop gun to unstick themselves from a world prop while raiding me and it got denied earlier today, anyone else think its unfair that they can use admin powers to aid themselves in raiding?

Here is a link to the post which has been denied and closed: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63894

I just find it weird that they can use noclip to free themselves and their friends when raiding a person, it even says in this post: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63609 that "Using noclip or teleport to help some friends in a raid." is considered admin abuse.

You do a direct LINK to the abuse thread.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(09-22-2015, 12:58 AM)Grub Wrote: You think I abused my powers because I stopped a potential flame war and because you were upset about the outcome of the abuse thread? You got your answer on the abuse thread after I spent many hours reviewing the case. You weren't happy so you tried to revive it.

I'm not going to allow you to continue something that was already ended. It doesn't work that way.

My post has nothing to do with the case,

Stop lying, its blatantly obvious it had to do with the case when the first line is,

Here is a link to the post which has been denied and closed: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63894

I just find it weird that they can use noclip to free themselves and their friends when raiding a person, it even says in this post: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63609 that "Using noclip or teleport to help some friends in a raid." is considered admin abuse.

You do a direct LINK to the abuse thread.

Quote:"You think I abused my powers because I stopped a potential flame war and because you were upset about the outcome of the abuse thread?"

I never created or asked for the flame from Nighthawkd to start why should my post be locked because a user came into a thread I created and started flaming?, "This thread was meant to be a way to gage the public on their opinion about Admins/Moderators and their ability to use the noclip command and the admin physgun to be able to "unstuck" themselves during a raid."

Quote:"You got your answer on the abuse thread after I spent many hours reviewing the case. You weren't happy so you tried to revive it."

I never tried to revive the abuse thread, as I have stated already "This thread was meant to be a way to gage the public on their opinion about Admins/Moderators and their ability to use the noclip command and the admin physgun to be able to "unstuck" themselves during a raid."

Quote:"I'm not going to allow you to continue something that was already ended. It doesn't work that way."

I am not continuing anything, as I have stated "This thread was meant to be a way to gage the public on their opinion about Admins/Moderators and their ability to use the noclip command and the admin physgun to be able to "unstuck" themselves during a raid."

Quote:"Stop lying, its blatantly obvious it had to do with the case when the first line is,"

Please do not accuse me of lying, The post was about the general idea of admins and moderators being able to use admin abilities such as noclip and their physgun to free themselves when stuck while this is being considered as admin abuse, "Using noclip or teleport to help some friends in a raid." .

Quote:"You do a direct LINK to the abuse thread."

I directly link to the abuse thread to use as context for the people who may have a misunderstanding or are confused about what I am talking about when I say "an admin was using noclip and his admin prop gun to unstick themselves from a world prop while raiding me"
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
Here are a couple of quotes from yourself in the thread you posted:

Quote:An average person could not have just free'd themselves so why not make it that if an admin is raiding someone and gets stuck they cannot use their powers to unstuck themselves and instead have to do what anyone else would have had to do and use and @ call? Being able to free yourself and not having to wait for an @ call response (For however many times you got stuck) definitely gave you an advantage. The rule I referenced says that you cannot use no clip during a raid so why was it ok for you to use it here?

Quote:"No it did not lead to this being true or it would not have been denied. Even if your prop was welded and frozen I could not have undone the welds."

If you cannot undo welds with your admin physgun then this statement is invalid but this is the response I gave to Hitman to explain why we think you unwelded the wall making it fall over. "Also as you said yourself you are stuck in the wall that's why he used the prop gun to get you out so at that means that the wall at that point was frozen. As you can see later in the video when I leave to go back to my base and then come back all of the sudden I can move the prop with my character. I was the only one with access to the prop and you can see during the video that I do not touch it with my phys gun."
(I did not say that I had evidence of you using it but I did say that I had very compelling "suggested evidence")

"You can stop pulling up the admin abuse case as it has no true valid point to this."

The only time I have brought it up in this post was in the main post and that was purely for contexts sake, DVN brought up the abuse report and I commented on it.

"A admin or mod are allowed to free themselves, using no clip, from being stuck inside of something just like we would do for any normal player if they sent in an @ call saying that they were stuck. We asre not abusing our powers or having an unfair advantage."

Quote:You keep referencing that you gain an advantage by doing this. You do gain an advantage (My response above). and the specific thing I am referencing has nothing to do with gaining an advantage, you do not need to have even gained an advantage for this rule to apply to you, all you need to do is to use noclip while helping your friend raid which you did several times.

You follow exactly these two things:

1. You helped your friend during a raid
2. You used noclip while doing this

how does that not apply to this rule that was written by Soulripper "Using noclip or teleport to help some friends in a raid." ?

And now you're trying to tell us it wasn't about your closed abuse thread?
(09-22-2015, 08:49 AM)Jan Wrote: Here are a couple of quotes from yourself in the thread you posted:

Quote:An average person could not have just free'd themselves so why not make it that if an admin is raiding someone and gets stuck they cannot use their powers to unstuck themselves and instead have to do what anyone else would have had to do and use and @ call? Being able to free yourself and not having to wait for an @ call response (For however many times you got stuck) definitely gave you an advantage. The rule I referenced says that you cannot use no clip during a raid so why was it ok for you to use it here?

Quote:"No it did not lead to this being true or it would not have been denied. Even if your prop was welded and frozen I could not have undone the welds."

If you cannot undo welds with your admin physgun then this statement is invalid but this is the response I gave to Hitman to explain why we think you unwelded the wall making it fall over. "Also as you said yourself you are stuck in the wall that's why he used the prop gun to get you out so at that means that the wall at that point was frozen. As you can see later in the video when I leave to go back to my base and then come back all of the sudden I can move the prop with my character. I was the only one with access to the prop and you can see during the video that I do not touch it with my phys gun."
(I did not say that I had evidence of you using it but I did say that I had very compelling "suggested evidence")

"You can stop pulling up the admin abuse case as it has no true valid point to this."

The only time I have brought it up in this post was in the main post and that was purely for contexts sake, DVN brought up the abuse report and I commented on it.

"A admin or mod are allowed to free themselves, using no clip, from being stuck inside of something just like we would do for any normal player if they sent in an @ call saying that they were stuck. We asre not abusing our powers or having an unfair advantage."

Quote:You keep referencing that you gain an advantage by doing this. You do gain an advantage (My response above). and the specific thing I am referencing has nothing to do with gaining an advantage, you do not need to have even gained an advantage for this rule to apply to you, all you need to do is to use noclip while helping your friend raid which you did several times.

You follow exactly these two things:

1. You helped your friend during a raid
2. You used noclip while doing this

how does that not apply to this rule that was written by Soulripper "Using noclip or teleport to help some friends in a raid." ?

And now you're trying to tell us it wasn't about your closed abuse thread?

"The only time I have brought it up in this post was in the main post and that was purely for contexts sake, DVN brought up the abuse report and I commented on it."

Nighthawkd and DVN both came into the thread referencing the post directly this is how the series of posts go.

Nighthawkd: Saying that he did not gain anything from the time he used it and that when he and Hitman used this it was not to their advantage.

Zerdrick: I said that being able to use your abilities instead of using and @ call is advantageous and that admins should have to do what regular people should have to do when raiding.

DVN: He says that its ok for admins to free themselves because its a waste of time to call in another admin and then directly references the admin abuse post by saying that Nighthawkd did not gain access to the base with noclip

Zerdrick: So I shared some counter points of mine from the case with him.

Nighthawkd: And then Nighthawkd accuses me of bringing up the case and reinstates what he did earlier about how he was not gaining an advantage

Zerdrick: I respond saying that I said i did not have evidence of him knocking over our wall and that I never brought up the case other than for context reasons in the main post and I quoted a response of mine to DVN.

Nighthawkd: Keeps saying that he never gained an advantage from the raid and that what he did was not wrong (Which it was deemed to be not rule breaking)

Zerdrick: I link my response from DVN again and say you did gain an advantage and by this time we are already way off track.

Nighthawkd: He says he never gained an advantage other than not having to wait, so now all of the sudden he is saying he gained an advantage, and he says that I never thought of this post until the event happened (Which I did not because I never thought that this specific event would even happen)

Jan, you are taking some quotes out of context, I never personally brought up the case and was only responding to Nighthawkd who was trying to make a point of him not gaining an advantage and that what he did was not wrong (Which the admin abuse case being denied showed was true). I was trying to see how other people felt about this incident while in the initial post trying to not say anything that could be considered as provocative. But Nighthawkd for some reason wanted to argue the case with me again.

I can't see any abuse, you made it specifically because you were upset with the outcome and it would have turned into a flame war.
Being stuck is a game bug, admins are allowed to unstuck themselves.

Grub was allowed to close the thread.

There has not been abuse. Thread denied.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.