Introducing myself, never made Hello Thread.
Hello, I have never made a threat of saying hello and introducing myself properly. And due to recent events, felt like community changed a lot. I've also had school on my head and getting driver's license.

So,
my name is Jake Petterson, also known as Pear or GangsterPearCheese (in the old days), and I have never introduced myself. I have joined this community when my friend invited me and introduced me to Fearless around 3.5 years ago. I was known as Mr. Skeleton, until I met GangsterOrangeCheese, great friend which I also met in real life. We had a great time as "GangsterFruitsCheese", where we defended fruits from being eaten, abused. He also have introduced me to v2p, when it came out and I just dug into it.

My first hours were in fear, since I was new and tried to stick to the rules, fear of being banned. I've broken some rules accidentaly, that's where I got blacklists, without knowing I spawned banned props. From then I follow each and every rule and help other players, new or old ones.

I have played most of my hours (Around 600/1160) on my favourite map, v2p. When it was released it was really nice, people were roleplaying, lots of passive rp and so on, until one day, server became a minge fest / contrawhoring place. It was later removed and now I'm playing on 33x and 2d.

A lot of you have probably seen me, but never get to know me. Before the new weapons updates I loved AgressiveRP and PassiveRP, but now I'm all about Passive Roleplaying. I love street vendors RP and building, as you might have seen couple of them. I also like to join other RPs and events.

I hope that sums up the picture of me.

TLCheeseR - RP and have fun!

Hello and RP ^^
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Pear's post:
  • Edned
Hi Pear, welcome!
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Pear
Hello Pearrino!
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Pear
Welcome Pear!
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Pear
Welcome mein freund Wink.
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • Pear
Hi mate! Seen you ingame already Cheese
Welcome Smile
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 1 user Likes mgdwszx's post:
  • Pear
Welcome Smile
The following 1 user Likes Flares's post:
  • Pear
Hallo Pear Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Pear
You seem like a friendly guy Smile! Welcome to our humble little home.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 2 users Like Grub's post:
  • ryan!, Pear
Hey Pear Smile
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep