Report: kahjo
Name of player:[PG:M] Kahjo

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:63643406

Time in GMT:18.14 GMT+3

Server:V2D

Summary:He was ramming a police car in city, i start chasing him, he doesnt stop, i stop infront of him in around 10 meters and get out from my car, he decides to ram it and after that backs off, i got my gun on him all the time, since he rammed my car and almost damaged/injured me, i made the hard decision of opening the fire. I only shot at the tires to stop him. Later on he PMs me, and calls me gay. He did it in Finnish language, but you got admin from this country. Hes exact words were: Vittu otin damagee siitä homo. Translation: Fuck i took damage from it, gay. You got Finnish admin, so shouldnt be hard to check the screen shot Cheese

Evidence: [Image: b29e619e67bd26b445eb888598b32a65.png]
Maybe you take the whole conversation and not just the part when I say "Gay" To you once. You chased me with your police car, You shot me several times and I took damage, Then my car broke, I was not a danger to anyone, You didnt have a reason to shoot for first off. Thats a rule you broke. I said to you "Fuck I took Damage of it Gay!" Because he shot me and I got damaged. Maybe I was homophobic and I will take the punishment for it.
Player Report for: [PG:M] Kahjo approved for the reason Homophobia

Thank you for reporting,

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub