Player Report on [FL:RP] AssassinHero
Suarez why did you take down the logs of AssassinHeros "Powergaming"?
I'm not hiding for him if that's what your thinking. It's just I'm on holiday and I don't want to start an investigation I know I cant finish.
(08-21-2015, 07:51 PM)Suarez Wrote: I'm not hiding for him if that's what your thinking. It's just I'm on holiday and I don't want to start an investigation I know I cant finish.

I was not trying to accuse you of anything (Sorry if it seemed that way) I was just curious as to why it was removed. Thanks for responding and have a good holiday =).
(08-21-2015, 07:51 PM)Suarez Wrote: I'm not hiding for him if that's what your thinking. It's just I'm on holiday and I don't want to start an investigation I know I cant finish.

It seems as though you are not on vacation anymore (You do not have #holiday in your steam name anymore) and this post has not been responded to in the last 24 days, so if you have any free time would you mind restarting your investigation as I feel you have the best understanding of the incident as you were present on the forums during this time.

Thanks, Zerdrick
I'll go through all the evidence one I am home.
Player report denied. After extensive investigation, I have ruled that AssassinHero was not in breach of any rules. AssassinHero was still doing his job at the time and is allowed to have contraband as a BMD. Thank you for your patience.

[FL:M] Suarez ~ Fearless Moderator
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I know im not involved, warn me if you want, but did no-one realize he is using a third party program? such as skype/TS?
(09-16-2015, 04:12 PM)PythonPlays Wrote: I know im not involved, warn me if you want, but did no-one realize he is using a third party program? such as skype/TS?

Not involved, warned. User was aware he was going to be warned.
Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda