WinterOak promoted to moderator
(08-19-2015, 09:18 PM)MrTreeGames Wrote: Would you mind a just cut the nonsense? Does it even matter? If he can't judge then he just can't. Don't try to create a background on what people are saying when you are not even sure. Please.
Should i assume that you're sure about that?

I enjoy Both communities but if you want to Get promoted Here you'd need to start asslicking harder, 'cause your posts start to make no sense whatsoever.
Congratulations WinterOak!
Congratulations!
Congrats!

But why is he not a mod on the forums yet?
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • mgdwszx
Grays Winter. Hope to see you on soon.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(08-19-2015, 11:15 PM)Freezak Wrote: I enjoy Both communities but if you want to Get promoted Here you'd need to start asslicking harder, 'cause your posts start to make no sense whatsoever.

That's just your opinion, not fact so tbh I wouldn't stand so strongly behind that because many will disagree. You obviously don't enjoy both communities cause you constantly send shots at everyone for no reason, so salty lmao.
(08-20-2015, 06:04 PM)DVN Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 11:15 PM)Freezak Wrote: I enjoy Both communities but if you want to Get promoted Here you'd need to start asslicking harder, 'cause your posts start to make no sense whatsoever.

That's just your opinion, not fact so tbh I wouldn't stand so strongly behind that because many will disagree. You obviously don't enjoy both communities cause you constantly send shots at everyone for no reason, so salty lmao.
Define 'constantly' 'cause you clearly don't understand it. I've made few from many thousands of posts which contain these 'shots' At People who are hypocrites - many will agree, so True lmao.

Tl;dr don't bash others for something you do as well.
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • Adamantite
This is a thread about a promotion not about people firing shots. To be perfectly honest this promotion has literally nothing in relation to the other community so I don't see how it has diverged into a discussion about that and it will not any further. Anyone who carry's on arguing will be warned.

Thank you.
The following 2 users Like Suarez's post:
  • MrTreeGames, Alfred
TL;DR
[Image: tumblr_nqoa0sci8x1uzcdn4o1_400.gif]

Congrats.
The following 2 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • MrTreeGames, Freezak
Oh god, where's my popcorn?