Prop minge from LL
Name of player: Boobiez (rejoins with another name later on and becomes fireman)

SteamID

STEAM_0:0:40503114

Time in GMT: 17:25 ish

Server: v33x

Summary: Minge joined server because no admins on and began to minge by prop pushing cars to kill people.

KOOLGUY was breaking rules too by attempting to backseat administrate by trapping the prop pusher. I am not listing his STEAM ID though as he would not of tried to do this if their was a bigger staff team/any staff online.

Evidence:

Yes, I'm KOOLGUY from the video. I admit that I did tried to Backseat Administration by attempting Propblock the FailRPer (which I failed), if any actions need to be taken about that, feel free to ban me, as the time you believe it is fair. I take full responsibility for my actions in the server, at that time.
My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53393435

Thank you.
Player Report on: Boobiez approved for the reason Prop abuse, no intent to roleplay

Thank you for reporting,

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderation Team
Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub