Dardari10-Bubble 

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:114018714

Time in GMT:
Around 18:12

Server
V33X

Summary:
Well, he random arrested me for apparently stepping on someone's body and killing them, which I didn't do, and had 2 cops witness me not do anything but he still arrested me after they told him to stop, so I made a /request for the cops who saw this happen to release me from the jails and they came down within a minute and released me, he see's me respawn, tazes me, and then arrests me again for the same crime (which I had just been released for) and I then requested the president demote him ASAP as he was then attempting to arrest someone else, so he proceeds and in the process of him trying to arrest the man, he gets demoted and then started to flame in OOC (even telling people to kill themselves) and that is what I have evidence of, I didn't get the RDA recorded so I will be posting this report about his insults (and when he RDM'd me after being demoted). I respawned outside the general store after being hit by a car (my fault) so I was outside the general store where he pulls out a baseball bat and kills me, at this point I expected it to happen again on respawn so I respawned, and yet again, he killed me (this time I recorded it and it is in the evidence I linked)

Evidence:

9Sorry about the lenght of it, I sorta rushed to get this posted)
The report player has been found guilty of insulting and more and has been punished.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Moderator
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub