mum Unban Request
Your name: mum
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35851800
Your Ban ID: 64683
Banned by: [FL:M] Ousmn
Reason: punchwhoring
Involved: Myself, Pat0man8, Akin De La Fenwa and the Moderator
Why should we unban you: Akin De La Fenwa and myself were playing on the server like usual when one of our friends came on (Pat0man8). We were talking when I hit Pat0man8 ONCE in a joking way. Next thing I know myself and Akin De La Fenwa have been lifted up by this moderator, who didn't say anything or allow us to explain what was going on, just banned us for this completely unjust reason. Then when Pat0man8 tried to get in contact with the moderator because of his admin power abuse, the guy just kicked him and said 'stop it'. Not the best behaviour from a mod representing your server. I've played 70 hours on this server so I know what I'm doing and that this is silly.
(08-16-2015, 07:01 PM)wigglewoggle Wrote: Your name: mum
Why should we unban you: Akin De La Fenwa and myself were playing on the server like usual when one of our friends came on (Pat0man8). We were talking when I hit Pat0man8 ONCE in a joking way. Next thing I know myself and Akin De La Fenwa have been lifted up by this moderator, who didn't say anything or allow us to explain what was going on, just banned us for this completely unjust reason. Then when Pat0man8 tried to get in contact with the moderator because of his admin power abuse, the guy just kicked him and said 'stop it'. Not the best behaviour from a mod representing your server. I've played 70 hours on this server so I know what I'm doing and that this is silly.
As the player involved I feel that this ban is completely over the top and a result of power abuse. This was simply an OOC joke that got taken to far by a moderator (I was also kicked by the moderator when I claimed admin abuse in the OOC chat)

- Pat0man8
(08-16-2015, 07:01 PM)wigglewoggle Wrote: Your name: mum

You two randomly punch each other laugh it off and call it admin abuse when my staff member punishes you? I will wait for Ousmn's input, however do not think it is admin abuse when you openly broke the rules.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Your unban request will be denied. You were punching each other without a valid reason. As simple as that, you might wanna re-read the rules over and over again to make sure you don't get banned.
Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub