AwestruckBullet | Unban Request | [FL] Grub
Your name: AwestruckBullet 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89268417

Your ban ID: 64663

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: 
I @'ed the admin to fly over the buildings to grab the radio that was flung using props a few hours prior by someone else. ( I had only known where it was when I became president and could see it from the top of the nexus). He didn't reply, so 5 minutes later I decided to take matters into my own hands so I spawned a platform prop and flew upwards so I could grab the radio. Before I could grab it, Grub sped over, killed me, then banned me without asking my side of the story. At the time, I dont think many people were online (please check logs for re-assurance) so I couldn't have affected anyone.

Involved: [FL] Grub

Why we should unban you: 
I find that it was quite unfair that Grub didn't wait to hear my side of the story nor did he look into the logs to find out what I was doing. I am requesting that my ban is removed and that I should be blacklisted instead. I never intended to harm anyone and was only doing this so I could get the radio back after calling an admin but not getting a response.

Thank you for reading and I hope you are merciful towards my unintentional actions.

Yours Sincerely,

Josh | AwestruckBullet
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I find it quite funny(edit: Funny is the wrong word to use. More like, bizzare.) how I get done for 3 days for propsurfing, but looking at the ban list, someone got less than a day for mass proppushing, propushing when an admin was busy sorting out a situation and then disconnecting to avoid trouble xDD I dont get this system... [Image: 9d35b76a65.png]
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(08-17-2015, 06:21 PM)_AwestruckBullet_ Wrote: I find it quite funny(edit: Funny is the wrong word to use. More like, bizzare.) how I get done for 3 days for propsurfing, but looking at the ban list, someone got less than a day for mass proppushing, propushing when an admin was busy sorting out a situation and then disconnecting to avoid trouble xDD I dont get this system... [Image: 9d35b76a65.png]

Moderators can only ban for a day unless extended by an Administrator.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
He didn't reply, so 5 minutes later I decided to take matters into my own hands so I spawned a platform prop and flew upwards so I could grab the radio.

Don't do the crime if you don't plan to do the time. You should of waited for a staff member to answer your call. I saw someone flying to the skies, I took care of the situation accordingly. 

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub