unban iamspyingonyou
Your name: iamspyingonyou!

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84881551

Your ban ID: 64666

Banned by: [FL:M] NightHawkd

Reason: scamming

Involved: SnipexTV

Why we should unban you: well i was banned for buying a car. he sold it for $200.00 to me and he reported it to admin i got proof that he agreed to $200.00 for the car. proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPIA7C5gcMk

please unban me.
I watched you sprint away, I feel you know better than to think someone is selling it for $200. I want Nighthawk's input on this as well.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I checked the logs and saw that you originally agreed upon $200k from there you for some reason changed and from what I can see he still thought you meant $200k. You should know better then that that someone would sell that car for $200. You can clearly see that you also knew what you did was not right because as soon as you paid you ran away from him ignoring the the fact that you heard him calling for you.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
i like to snap up good deals i know i shouldent have run away but i was soooo exited that i got a car for $200.00 it was funny at the time this isent scamming is it?
it isent scamming they agreed to $200.00 i payed for it fair and square ran of cos hyped and if he wants his car back i will give it back sorry if there was a misunderstanding but he did say "okay" to $200.00 please unban please i wont do anything like this ever again it is the first time i have ever done this and my last.

it is all a big missunder standing please find it in your heart to unban me please please please please
yea this kid is awesome i want to play with him please unban him just because some kid doesn't know how to count means my friend has to be banned
(08-18-2015, 09:06 AM)IAmSpyingOnYou! Wrote: it isent scamming they agreed to $200.00 i payed for it fair and square ran of cos hyped and if he wants his car back i will give it back sorry if there was a misunderstanding but he did say "okay" to $200.00 please unban please i wont do anything like this ever again it is the first time i have ever done this and my last.

it is all a big missunder standing please find it in your heart to unban me please please please please

The way you acted in the video, you knew he was going to be upset. Why would you run away like you scammed him if you didn't intend to?
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
i feel really bad about it now and i did at the time i thought i could over come it but i cant i want to give it back. i guess at the time i was verry hyped that i got it cheep. i fell guilty for running of like that please let me give it back.
(08-19-2015, 01:48 PM)IAmSpyingOnYou! Wrote: i feel really bad about it now and i did at the time i thought i could over come it but i cant i want to give it back. i guess at the time i was verry hyped that i got it cheep. i fell guilty for running of like that please let me give it back.

You ran away happy that you got it for cheap even though he was screaming?

Denied. You know well of your intentions and the video only prove the case.