Unban Request
Code:
[b]Your name:[/b] (Necr0)

[b]Your SteamID:[/b] (STEAM_0:1:36131311)

[b]Your ban ID:[/b] (58784)

[b]Banned by:[/b] ([FL:M] Rolorox)

[b]Reason:[/b] (Insulting Religion. Saying 'Fuck the pope, Fuck the vatican'. You've had enough chances.)

[b]Involved:[/b] (-)

[b]Why we should unban you:[/b] (It has been a long time since I have been on Garry's mod at all, as fearlessRP was the only reason I played  it. I have recently realised how much I miss the community and the gameplay on this server. I understand that my Ban record is pretty bad,     with a lot of bans for RDM/ random raiding, but now I have grown to appreciate RP, through becoming a WOW rper, among other things.
I have been banned for quite a long time now, and my previous ban was singing a traditional Scottish Football song, which the Admin had not     heard of, nor understood.
Hopefully, you will understand that it has been a long time since I have played, and I now have a mature understanding of RP.
thanks, for reading
Approved.

Despite you breaking a lot of rules and doing pretty harsh things. I am willing to give you a second chance, however if you follow in the same foot steps, I will make sure you do not have the ability to mistreat our servers.

Thank you!
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub