Modeller searched
(08-18-2015, 11:45 PM)CodedBrain Wrote: Still funny how nobody knows how Copyright© on the interwebz actually work. GG.

it doesn't work because nobody DMCA protects there work
(08-18-2015, 11:45 PM)CodedBrain Wrote: Still funny how nobody knows how Copyright© on the interwebz actually work. GG.

Not sure if you're agreeing on my point or not. Moving the placement of one or two bones on a model would be considered a derivative work, since it uses models, textures, bones, and rigging that was not done by any of you guys (the models and textures are most likely copyrighted anyway). In order to copyright that you'd need the legal permission from the original creator to do so unless it falls under 'fair use' in US law (it doesn't, and Soul is outside the US). So I hope you're referring to Soul copyrighting the model that he hold absolutely no legal rights to because I have a pretty good understanding of how copyrighting works. 

(08-19-2015, 02:21 AM)s a d b o y Wrote: it doesn't work because nobody DMCA protects there work

DMCA only applies to the US as it is US law. Europe has a similar version that was created under the same treaty. You do not need to file a copyright to maintain ownership and copyright of your own creation, however doing so allows you to sue for infringement (in the US).
The following 1 user Likes Noble's post:
  • GRiiM
Is there anyone who wants to look into this?

As reward your name will be placed in the credits.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(08-26-2015, 02:25 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Is there anyone who wants to look into this?

I've looked, unless I am missing something it is the weapon. As it doesn't happen with all weapons.
Ex-Server Teacher
(08-26-2015, 03:35 PM)Bradley Wrote:
(08-26-2015, 02:25 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Is there anyone who wants to look into this?

I've looked, unless I am missing something it is the weapon. As it doesn't happen with all weapons.

Its nothing to do with the weapons, its to do with the playermodels bones
(08-26-2015, 05:34 PM)s a d b o y Wrote:
(08-26-2015, 03:35 PM)Bradley Wrote:

Its nothing to do with the weapons, its to do with the playermodels bones

It doesn't happen to all weapons, only some. I am going to continue looking.
Ex-Server Teacher