Modeller searched
I'm searching a modeller for the following problem:

The female dresses have a problem with certain guns. For example the G36C is bugged. It are only a few weapons.
It does work on a male suit, so the bug is probably something to do with the playermodel.

Screenshot of the problem:

[Image: 67c4c2fba0.jpg]

[Image: ca00d7d949.jpg]

Is there anyone who is experienced with playermodels and who is willing to fix this issue? Your name will be placed in the credits. The updated model will be copyrighted under Fearless to prevent other communities using it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
If i could model, i would Tounge
[Image: fyBYJXx.png]
I could try..........
I'll give it a go.

I will see what I can do when I get back to my PC.
Ex-Server Teacher
I trought it's not working with every weapon?
I'll give you a hint, the playermodel is not the problem. Myself and others have looked at all the female models and their rigging and bone placement is correct (as they use Valve's). Since it's only some weapons that don't work with the playermodel it's that particular weapon having issues with the playermodel, not the other way around.

(08-15-2015, 03:27 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: The updated model will be copyrighted under Fearless to prevent other communities using it.

Cute, but legally not feasible seeing as you weren't the creator of the model or textures (Capcom was) and the porting, bones, and rigging was done by Lt_C, BloopFish, and CounterCraftz. Attempting to fix the placement of one or two bones hardly grants you copyright to it, and that's not even the issue to begin with.
The following 5 users Like Noble's post:
  • GRiiM, James_Gaff, Voluptious, EthanArcher, Freezak
I can give it a try Wink
(08-17-2015, 02:35 PM)Noble Wrote: I'll give you a hint, the playermodel is not the problem. Myself and others have looked at all the female models and their rigging and bone placement is correct (as they use Valve's). Since it's only some weapons that don't work with the playermodel it's that particular weapon having issues with the playermodel, not the other way around.

I can vouch for this part of the message, I had a look upon the female models and nothing seems to be broken, as it doesn't happen to all weapons.
Ex-Server Teacher
Yep.. It something to do with rigging. I would go to scriptfodder, and ask for help.
Still funny how nobody knows how Copyright© on the interwebz actually work. GG.
The following 4 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Bradley, Edned, Duane, RaPiDzZ_