Mute function
(08-16-2015, 08:47 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(08-16-2015, 08:35 PM)Rolorox Wrote:
(08-15-2015, 09:58 PM)DVN Wrote:
(08-15-2015, 11:46 AM)Burnett Wrote: I like TheBlackShadowOfGod's menu, nice!

I like the fact you're still here bashing our updates, nice!

@BlackShadowOfGod Why would you even want credit for some small menu you created, not to be funny but you don't code, play or have respect for Soul or the community anymore. You used to come on the server like 3 times a month max, you do not deserve to be credited lmao.

'Oh no he stole my menu, white boxes with small icons and text wow'

He was a dev? He spent a lot of time working on the server without being on it. Your statement is so irrational and ignorant. WTF. How did you find logic in your own statement?

You cant make a post without judging people, can you? People are irrational, uneducated, wrong, ignorant and whatnot. Seriously, i stopped arguing with you because i was sick to the backteeth of your insults. 

If you want to state your opinion just do it a normal way or dont expect a normal reply to your comments.

The thing is... I do not state opinions, especially since in a lot of posts I don't fully agree with what I am saying. I talk about things based on fact and what is common knowledge. You guys just like to spout shit with little to know fact checking or understanding of situations. Then you get all defensive when you are proven wrong and keep back tracking and stating "well its just an opinion" point is if you are so often being proven wrong in your opinions, you need to take some time to better understand topics and discussion before throwing around non-sense and insults as you guys so commonly do.
(08-16-2015, 09:20 PM)Rolorox Wrote:
(08-16-2015, 09:14 PM)DVN Wrote:
(08-16-2015, 08:41 PM)Rolorox Wrote: Why is every insult people throw backed up by the fact that it is their "opinion" you make an opinion based on facts and general knowledge. You have both the fact that he has done a lot of work and the general knowledge that he is a developer and devs don't spend as much time on the server. So from this one can presume that you are not stating an opinion, and just plainly insulting him on grounds of... well because you feel like it.

Try not to double post please.

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Solid so that means you understand your fault.... Good job using your title to be a *** though. Definitely what teachers should do

This has nothing to do with my title or rank, I simply am making you aware of our forum rules that you should know VERY well being an ex-staff member. You seem to be very contradicting, talking about me insulting someone when I clearly didn't then you insult me? I still stand by my OPINION, it was not an insult.

BSOG deserves credit for all of his past work, I apologize to HIM for that, but he doesn't need any credit for this menu lmao.
I'm glad that the server teachers are setting a great example!
The following 2 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • Mustang, DVN
Are people still fuckin' fighting about this? -.- its a god dam menu, TBSOG made the base for the menu, he should still get credit, end of story, stop fucking arguing for fucks sake, every single update thread has pretty much turned to a bunch of shits arguing about who made this, etc. It's bullshit, just stop with it. God damn...
(08-16-2015, 09:25 PM)DVN Wrote:
(08-16-2015, 09:20 PM)Rolorox Wrote:
(08-16-2015, 09:14 PM)DVN Wrote:
(08-16-2015, 08:41 PM)Rolorox Wrote: Why is every insult people throw backed up by the fact that it is their "opinion" you make an opinion based on facts and general knowledge. You have both the fact that he has done a lot of work and the general knowledge that he is a developer and devs don't spend as much time on the server. So from this one can presume that you are not stating an opinion, and just plainly insulting him on grounds of... well because you feel like it.

Try not to double post please.

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Solid so that means you understand your fault.... Good job using your title to be a *** though. Definitely what teachers should do

This has nothing to do with my title or rank, I simply am making you aware of our forum rules that you should know VERY well being an ex-staff member. You seem to be very contradicting, talking about me insulting someone when I clearly didn't then you insult me? I still stand by my OPINION, it was not an insult.

BSOG deserves credit for all of his past work, I apologize to HIM for that, but he doesn't need any credit for this menu lmao.

Did he spend his own personal time creating this menu?
Did it improve the game a little?
Did it take time and knowledge?
Did the community want it?
Yes, then take you're 'wah he doesn't need credit' bullshit away. He's done more than you have, and I'm truly disappointed that a current server teacher is arguing stuff on the fact that you have a freedom of speech, yet aren't backing anything up with facts. It just goes to show that you're taking any chance to have an argument with anyone who's left the community.

Wise the fuck up.
The following 1 user Likes Mustang's post:
  • Adamantite
(08-16-2015, 09:30 PM)Adam James Wrote: Are people still fuckin' fighting about this? -.- its a god dam menu, TBSOG made the base for the menu, he should still get credit, end of story, stop freaking arguing for fucks sake, every single update thread has pretty much turned to a bunch of shits arguing about who made this, etc. It's bullshit, just stop with it. God damn...

You want it to stop? Tell the players who start the arguments to stop shitting on people that did hard work. Stop blinding following everything SoulRipper says like its the absolute truth. People need to be objective or else you are just going to have these followers that praise Soul and talk shit to anyone who says otherwise.
(08-16-2015, 09:41 PM)Mustang Wrote: Did he spend his own personal time creating this menu?
Yes, then take you're 'wah he doesn't need credit' bullshit away. He's done more than you have, and I'm truly disappointed that a current server teacher is arguing stuff on the fact that you have a freedom of speech, yet aren't backing anything up with facts. It just goes to show that you're taking any chance to have an argument with anyone who's left the community.

Wise the fuck up.

Wise the fuck up and jump off the band wagon. Baaaaa
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • DVN
(08-16-2015, 09:41 PM)Mustang Wrote: Did he spend his own personal time creating this menu?

Wise the fuck up.

You can't pick and chose when it's someone's opinion or not, because then that starts to be your opinion. I don't need to back anything up for you or anyone else because it's simply how I feel. I feel like BSOG deserves no credit for this menu, but I believe that for his past work he deserves credit.

Instead of all sitting back, making me out to be so bad even though I've insulted nobody you should check your own replies because I seem to be receiving a lot of hasty, disrespectful comments from you all. Leave my rank out of it please.
(08-16-2015, 09:25 PM)Rolorox Wrote:
(08-16-2015, 08:47 PM)Baskingner Wrote: You cant make a post without judging people, can you? People are irrational, uneducated, wrong, ignorant and whatnot. Seriously, i stopped arguing with you because i was sick to the backteeth of your insults.
If you want to state your opinion just do it a normal way or dont expect a normal reply to your comments.

The thing is... I do not state opinions, especially since in a lot of posts I don't fully agree with what I am saying. I talk about things based on fact and what is common knowledge. You guys just like to spout shit with little to know fact checking or understanding of situations. Then you get all defensive when you are proven wrong and keep back tracking and stating "well its just an opinion" point is if you are so often being proven wrong in your opinions, you need to take some time to better understand topics and discussion before throwing around non-sense and insults as you guys so commonly do.

Oh listen to yourself, if you werent an ex administrator i would have written you off as an internet troll. News flash, you arent stating facts, your stating your opinion and youve yet to proof me wrong im afraid. Same with the rape/racism argument, you havent stated a single fact only opinions. Each and every post of you has to contain some sort of passive aggresive attack toward someone.

Btw who is "you guys"? The Ignorant, dumb, uneducated people who disagree with you?
(08-16-2015, 09:52 PM)Rolorox Wrote:
(08-16-2015, 09:30 PM)Adam James Wrote: Are people still fuckin' fighting about this? -.- its a god dam menu, TBSOG made the base for the menu, he should still get credit, end of story, stop freaking arguing for fucks sake, every single update thread has pretty much turned to a bunch of shits arguing about who made this, etc. It's bullshit, just stop with it. God damn...

You want it to stop? Tell the players who start the arguments to stop shitting on people that did hard work. Stop blinding following everything SoulRipper says like its the absolute truth. People need to be objective or else you are just going to have these followers that praise Soul and talk shit to anyone who says otherwise.

Fine, ill be objective. 
It was Burnett, a member of your community, who started the shitstorm in this thread.
Ill even post a screenshot for you so you can see it with your own eyes:
[Image: v0x1APJ.png]

So stop playing the victim here, because youll see you guys start the shitstorm, not us.