Mute function
Not really setting a good example as a teacher DVN if you're arguing and throwing insults.
(08-16-2015, 08:14 PM)TheAwesomeAuston Wrote: Not really setting a good example as a teacher DVN if you're arguing and throwing insults.

Who are you?
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • DVN
(08-16-2015, 08:14 PM)TheAwesomeAuston Wrote: Not really setting a good example as a teacher DVN if you're arguing and throwing insults.

Simply voicing my opinion, I'm also just replying back.

I've not actually disrespected anyone or throwing insults, so where have I set a bad example about discussing someones right to credit?
(08-16-2015, 08:18 PM)Falcao Wrote:

Who are you?

I believe his name is TheAwesomeAuston
The following 4 users Like Ducky_'s post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, James_Gaff, Adamantite, Leon Jenkins
(08-15-2015, 09:58 PM)DVN Wrote:
(08-15-2015, 11:46 AM)Burnett Wrote: I like TheBlackShadowOfGod's menu, nice!

I like the fact you're still here bashing our updates, nice!

@BlackShadowOfGod Why would you even want credit for some small menu you created, not to be funny but you don't code, play or have respect for Soul or the community anymore. You used to come on the server like 3 times a month max, you do not deserve to be credited lmao.

'Oh no he stole my menu, white boxes with small icons and text wow'

He was a dev? He spent a lot of time working on the server without being on it. Your statement is so irrational and ignorant. WTF. How did you find logic in your own statement?
(08-16-2015, 08:02 PM)DVN Wrote:
(08-16-2015, 07:41 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: -paragraph lol-

I can still tell you that you don't deserve credit because it's my own opinion, that I still stand by. I'm voicing my opinion, not being a smart ass.

Why is every insult people throw backed up by the fact that it is their "opinion" you make an opinion based on facts and general knowledge. You have both the fact that he has done a lot of work and the general knowledge that he is a developer and devs don't spend as much time on the server. So from this one can presume that you are not stating an opinion, and just plainly insulting him on grounds of... well because you feel like it.
The following 1 user Likes Rolorox's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
(08-16-2015, 08:35 PM)Rolorox Wrote:
(08-15-2015, 09:58 PM)DVN Wrote:
(08-15-2015, 11:46 AM)Burnett Wrote: I like TheBlackShadowOfGod's menu, nice!

I like the fact you're still here bashing our updates, nice!

@BlackShadowOfGod Why would you even want credit for some small menu you created, not to be funny but you don't code, play or have respect for Soul or the community anymore. You used to come on the server like 3 times a month max, you do not deserve to be credited lmao.

'Oh no he stole my menu, white boxes with small icons and text wow'

He was a dev? He spent a lot of time working on the server without being on it. Your statement is so irrational and ignorant. WTF. How did you find logic in your own statement?

You cant make a post without judging people, can you? People are irrational, uneducated, wrong, ignorant and whatnot. Seriously, i stopped arguing with you because i was sick to the backteeth of your insults. 

If you want to state your opinion just do it a normal way or dont expect a normal reply to your comments.
still waiting for this pointless back and forth feud to end
any bets on how long it will be till this constant arguing stops?
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
(08-16-2015, 08:41 PM)Rolorox Wrote: Why is every insult people throw backed up by the fact that it is their "opinion" you make an opinion based on facts and general knowledge. You have both the fact that he has done a lot of work and the general knowledge that he is a developer and devs don't spend as much time on the server. So from this one can presume that you are not stating an opinion, and just plainly insulting him on grounds of... well because you feel like it.

Try not to double post please.

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
(08-16-2015, 09:14 PM)DVN Wrote:
(08-16-2015, 08:41 PM)Rolorox Wrote: Why is every insult people throw backed up by the fact that it is their "opinion" you make an opinion based on facts and general knowledge. You have both the fact that he has done a lot of work and the general knowledge that he is a developer and devs don't spend as much time on the server. So from this one can presume that you are not stating an opinion, and just plainly insulting him on grounds of... well because you feel like it.

Try not to double post please.

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Solid so that means you understand your fault.... Good job using your title to be a dick though. Definitely what teachers should do
The following 2 users Like Rolorox's post:
  • Kpred, James_Gaff