Mute function
(08-16-2015, 04:58 AM)Safira Wrote: Poor Shrooop, what did he do wrong?

Oh nothing much except for the fact he's the leader of a drug cartel. That mute served him right.

*kappa*
EDIT: Fixed the terrible spelling.
The following 1 user Likes Duane's post:
  • Safira
Pretty cool!
Damn you guy's get so mad. Yeah BSOG did some work and stuff, but from what I seen of him at a personal perspective he doesn't deserve credit for some small menu? I got the wrong end of the stick and made a hasty comment, and yes the work he has done for us is very good and it would be a shame if it was revoked, cause it would fuck the server up.

Secondly, Burnett's comment is cocky as fuck and if you don't see that you're blind. Implying that we are stealing the menu from him.

Jono I don't see how me saying I don't think he deserves any credit makes me immature? It's my personal opinion. Voicing my opinion makes me immature, cool.

Mustang I have the right to tell anyone whatever I like, because it's my opinion and free speech. Hey, Falcao is a fucknugget, but he's a cool fucknugget. You see? I can say whatever I want as long as I don't violate the rules, which I haven't. It was simply me, expressing my opinion so don't be so mad.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Ducky_
just calm down, its a fuckin menu, A FUCKIN MENU
The following 4 users Like Ducky_'s post:
  • DVN, Falc, Tomo, Adamantite
(08-16-2015, 10:46 AM)DVN Wrote: Mustang I have the right to tell anyone whatever I like, because it's my opinion and free speech. Hey, Falcao is a fucknugget, but he's a cool fucknugget. You see? I can say whatever I want as long as I don't violate the rules, which I haven't. It was simply me, expressing my opinion so don't be so mad.

* Falc feels special

You may not have violated the rules, but you have no violated my view on chicken nuggets, DVN..

Ha.

OT: It's not like it's a huge update that is going to make so much people go "omg wow omg", it's a small update at the end of the day. 

Get over yourselves.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • DVN
Oh great! Finally I can get rid of some kids screaming down my ears. Thanks! Great work Coded!
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
(08-16-2015, 10:46 AM)DVN Wrote: Damn you guy's get so mad. Yeah BSOG did some work and stuff, but from what I seen of him at a personal perspective he doesn't deserve credit for some small menu? I got the wrong end of the stick and made a hasty comment, and yes the work he has done for us is very good and it would be a shame if it was revoked, cause it would fuck the server up.

Secondly, Burnett's comment is cocky as fuck and if you don't see that you're blind. Implying that we are stealing the menu from him.

Jono I don't see how me saying I don't think he deserves any credit makes me immature? It's my personal opinion. Voicing my opinion makes me immature, cool.

Mustang I have the right to tell anyone whatever I like, because it's my opinion and free speech. Hey, Falcao is a fucknugget, but he's a cool fucknugget. You see? I can say whatever I want as long as I don't violate the rules, which I haven't. It was simply me, expressing my opinion so don't be so mad.

Express your opinion all you want, but there's a line between being dead on in expressing your opinion and being a pure dick by saying that someone who has done so much shouldn't be credited for their work.
The following 2 users Like Mustang's post:
  • James_Gaff, CommanderEcho
(08-15-2015, 09:58 PM)DVN Wrote: I like the fact you're still here bashing our updates, nice!

@BlackShadowOfGod Why would you even want credit for some small menu you created, not to be funny but you don't code, play or have respect for Soul or the community anymore. You used to come on the server like 3 times a month max, you do not deserve to be credited lmao.

'Oh no he stole my menu, white boxes with small icons and text wow'

I am sorry but how on earth do you dare and say something like that mate? I've been coding and helping out Soul and Fearless since 2011.
I am one of the reasons you are even able to play this gamemode on GMod 13 together with Matt W. and Mavis/CodedBrain so dont tell me I dont deserve credits.

I didn't join the live servers alot no, but I was always there when there was a huge bug or whatever that caused the servers to malfunction. I have enough people to vouch for that.

As for respect towards Soul, I did respect him alot but you know as you have read everywhere the past weeks/days alot of stuff happend between the team. I dont totally disrespect Soul, I enjoyed helping him and the community but there are some things that aren't correct in my eyes. I won't go in any more detail now, Soul has enough to deal with now, I wont make it worse.

Therefore, stop being a smart ass and please don' tell me I do not deserve credits cause I think I earned them through my years.
(08-16-2015, 07:41 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: -paragraph lol-

I can still tell you that you don't deserve credit because it's my own opinion, that I still stand by. I'm voicing my opinion, not being a smart ass.
again.. its just a menu